Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cyanyurikago - http://cyanyurikago.web.fc2.com/

They took most of the images off this site. I have a few that were removed, but I was wondering if anyone knows what happened with this.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't understand this. Are you saying some of their resources taken from this site? Any proof? What had been taken? Convince me!

GolvaeGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They took a lot of resources off this site... I'm not sure how to prove it other than that I know there was a lot of stuff on there and now its gone. I still have some of what was removed.

edit when i say this site I mean the site I am referencing... and by took off I mean remove not stole.

Last edited:

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's no explanation to why they removed them. And, since commercial use of these resources is not allowed, I'm not going to investigate any further.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
It says they decided to only leave the Touhou Project inspired battlers up. You can still use the battlers from before, as long as you adhere to the terms of usage.

As for why, who knows. As Poryg says no reason was given, nor are they obligated to.

GolvaeGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It says they decided to only leave the Touhou Project inspired battlers up. You can still use the battlers from before, as long as you adhere to the terms of usage.

As for why, who knows. As Poryg says no reason was given, nor are they obligated to.

Thank you. I was concerned about that, though I guess it doesn't matter since I don't put out my games anyway.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'General Discussion' is for looking at broad themes which affect the making of games, not the resources we might use to make them.

As you are enquiring about resources I'm moving this to Resource Requests.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.
Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AxelDrake