Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone playing Cyberpunk 2077 rn? What do you think? What build did you go for? Have fun, Happy Holidays!

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yup playing it on pc (cause thats the only version that is playable).
Having fun with it.

superkoopa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
yup playing it on pc (cause thats the only version that is playable).
Having fun with it.

I'm playing on the Base PS4, and it is playable to me. Though ideally I'd be running the game on pc with the highest settings if I could. Though I must say, it's a miracle it even runs on current gen.

My thoughts on the game so far is that It's definitely the most ambitious game I've played in a long, long time. The open world is the most immersive I've seen, and the amount of detail within it is ridiculous. I cant really think of any faults, other than the fact that I'm playing the "potato version".

Game of the decade for me!

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm playing it "off and on" on my Xbox. The "bugs" and "texture issues" don't really bother me (I don't often play games for the Graphics and only FF7 on the Playstation 1 has ever kept me from playing a game BECAUSE of the way it looks).

I don't really find it "boring", but it's hard to put what it makes me feel into words. Now, I'm like 6 hours into the game and haven't even gotten Keanu yet, but I feel no overwhelming urge or drive to do so either.

I think the main issue I'm running into is two-fold.
1. The experience, other than the main story, isn't "curated" at all. So, it is very overwhelming to be dumped into the game world and not even know what there is to do or WHY you should be doing it (the map doesn't help at all in this regard as it contains several things on it that aren't even quest indicators or anything).
2. There doesn't feel like there's anything to really do in the game. Now, I know there's a lot here. My map tells me so. The massive size of the city tells me so. But, it doesn't FEEL that way. I go long stretches of time looking at the same bland street I was looking at an hour ago, except I'm across town from that street. Exploration doesn't FEEL rewarding.

So, with that said, it's not like I'm not having spurts of fun with the game. I ran into a quest where I had to break into a shipping yard and plant a tracking bug on a car, and that was genuinely fun trying to figure out how to stealth through there to get the job done. Likewise, anytime I find a "hacking point" that does something more than "give you money" and "give you crafting materials", I legitimately enjoy the hacking minigame (though it is often still super freakin' confusing for no reason. Is there even a way to get ALL the rewards? If not, why even bother trying for anything less than the best hack?).

Though, I'll also be honest here... Gunplay doesn't feel good at all. it feels clunky. Even after mucking about with the three dozen or so sliders and options to make it feel more smooth. I avoid gunplay as much as possible as a result.

I'll also be super honest here. The "intro video" with the announcer is what I keep hoping this game will be like. Dude is master of hype and I want everyone and everything in the game to be like that! But, it doesn't usually feel that way.

Anyway, playing as Nomad, because I don't know jack about the Cyberpunk universe (I'm far more familiar with Shadowrun, Blade Runner, and Deus Ex). Figured it would be easier to get to know the city through another character who doesn't know the city.

I dumped all my points into "Intelligence" and "Technical Ability" with a spare point being dumped into "Body" at the beginning. I was like, "I want to be a hacking machine!" and so far that hasn't panned out quite as planned. Though, I'm also playing a "pacifist" as well. I just beat people with a bat into unconsciousness or silent take-down them rather than shoot them. I actually am finding the melee combat to be a ton of fun and feels very... brutal? Not sure how to phrase it.

It's making me look forward to a second run of the game with the "criminal" background or whatever it was and making that guy a freakin' powerhouse of melee combat and physical prowess.

If the game hasn't killed my interest, by then, anyway. I'd like to make 3 runs of the game with all 3 openings to see what, if anything, even changes.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Played it on PC some. Didn't actually run into a lot of bugs and my computer can run it fine.

The problem is that it is just subpar. The lack of NPC AI, the lack of any kind of faction system. It's so far behind what we were promised but also the "norms" of modern open world games.

Go block traffic with a car. They'll literally just sit there doing nothing. Because they have literally no AI to tell them to honk, get annoyed, pull around, anything. They just pull along paths and if they can't keep going they stop.

This is like, basic stuff that GTA has been doing since the PS2.

For that matter you can turn around and turn back and THE CARS WILL CHANGE. The game has no object permanence it is weird.

(also I find the gunplay really really subpar and the weapon progression system to be really boring).

It looks pretty, and the city itself is a marvel. But it just feels so empty and dead outside of the main story.

Lornsteyn

Sleepy Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Saw that coming, its often like this with ambitious project, always better to wait until the problems are fixed.
Cyberpunk seems to be a great game, if the dev fix all the issues.
I plan to buy it next year, when it is really finished.
Oh and serious, who thought this will run well on a basic PS4?^^

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And... now I've hit my first "game breaking" bug, which means I probably won't be playing for a while. Did a main story quest, optional objective to "sneak passed the boss". I do so... and my companion gets stuck in the room before so I can't talk to him. Renders the rest of the game unplayable as now I can't do any damage to anyone... I now take no damage... I can't take on new quests... can't draw weapons... Can't save... Auto-saving doesn't trigger.

Welp, that's it for me. It was a fun 12 hours, guys.

KrimsonKatt

The Endless
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Crap game. Do not play. Unless you have a PS5, Xbox Series X, or a $10,000 top-of-the-line gaming PC, (not laptop) then don't even bother. The game is beyond unplayable on PS4 and Xbox One, even on the pro versions, and can't even run on anything less then a current-gen top-of-the-line gaming PC. Unless you want to shell out $10,000 building an ultra-powerful gaming PC or can somehow get your hands on a PS5 or Xbox Series X, then you have no chance of ever playing this game.

Even if you could get the game running, the game sucks anyways. Repetitive, vulgar, unfun, depressing, and completely broken, this game is the second biggest disappointment of 2020, easily. (nothing can top TLOU2, ever) Easily in the top 10 worst games of the year along with Cooking Mama Cookstar, TLOU2, Warcraft 3 Reforged, and literally every EA Sports/2K Sports game that came out this year. Do not play.

This game was also rife to a ridiculous amount of false advertising from the trailers, even worse than stuff we've seen previously with Watchdogs in 2016. (but not as bad as stuff like Dead Island and a lot of mobile games like Mafia City.) CD Projeck Red is no longer the dev who gave us the Witcher 3. (Which actually isn't that good, against popular. Combat is unfun and the game is unessessarily offensive, with women the MC sleeps with being one of the many collectibles) They are just another scummy AAA western dev like EA, Activison/Blizzard, 2K, and Ubisoft.

Not like I was ever interested in the game anyways. I generally like Sci-Fi, especially when it's more utopian than dystopian, but as soon as I heard that one of the games main "features" was customizable genitals and literally opens with a sex scene, I was out. It was made even worse when I heard the news on GameFaqs about how depressing and terrible the world is. We don't need another Last of Us 2 this year. We've already had enough depressing games. Just give us something wonderous and magical already. Maybe a cutsy anime open-world fairy-themed action RPG similar to BotW with free flying mechanics and multiplayer? Please. I need a game that is cuddly, cute, and most of all fun in this midst of this depressing world. Not unfun games that make us even more depressed and nihilsitic with their depressing plots and totalitarian worlds.

The only game I was looking forward to all year other than Age of Calamity (which was announced literally 10 days from release, so no hype.) was Immortals Fenix Rising, which ended up being a massive disappointment. Even though it's basically just BotW, one of my favorite games, (I've gotten 100% all 124 shrines 441/900 Korok Seeds 4 times, once on Wii U and three times on switch.) and I'm a huge fan of greek mythology, (though it's a bit overdone in pop culture.) it failed immeasurably with Ubisoft's trademark "10 different versions each with exclusive DLC and content," "$200 special additions with exclusive content," "microtransactions in $60 single-player games," and worst of all, "terrible puzzles not out of place in a mid-budget forgotten kids game like Epic Mickey or Space Camp." BotW this isn't, and the puzzles are the main reason that makes the game so unfun, not to mention the terrible and over-crowded controls and content notifications and ads for in-game items and Ubisoft Connect popping up constantly and annoying the crap out of me.

I used to think Ubisoft were the "least bad" western dev compared to stuff like Activison/Blizzard, EA, 2K, and others, but I was wrong. Every single mainstream dev outside of Japan is automatically crap. The only good games that ever come out are either indie or from Nintendo and Square Enix. (Square really recovered after the FNC disaster and FFXIV. FFXV was just a fluke that was a result of carry-over from the XIII days. Since 2015 or so SE have been amazing outside of the mobile division. Heck, FFXIV is now the biggest MMO on the planet, far more well-liked and having far more subs then WoW, the apparent king of MMOs for almost a decade.) No exceptions.

Frostorm

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They are just another scummy AAA western dev like EA, Activison/Blizzard, 2K, and Ubisoft...
...Every single mainstream dev outside of Japan is automatically crap.
That honestly sounds...kinda racist. Just remember correlation does not always mean causation. I think Blizzard was a great company before it became a part of Activision, which only cares about profit and not their customers (the gamers). It's pretty much why the previous Blizzard CEO (Mike Morhaime) decided to start a new company called Dreamhaven. Anyway, there are definitely still great Western AAA devs out there, such as Larian Studios — the creators of Divinity Original Sin (1&2) and Baldur's Gate 3 (early access atm).

Re: Cyberpunk 2077
I only got a couple of hours in but then I got bored lol. My PC only cost ~$1400 to build btw, and it plays just fine on Max settings. Good framerates, no lag...and I'm only using a GTX1660Ti.

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@KrimsonKatt

You can customize your genitals, sure, but I've still yet to find the purpose for it other than maybe novelty? It's quite interesting that you can play as "genderless" in the game as well as someone with the opposite genitals (I'm something like 59 hours into the game). It's also amusing that if you run around naked basically nobody ever comments on it. You get a comment here or there, but for the most part, the NPC's aren't even programmed to notice it.

The game doesn't open with a sex scene. Or, if it did, I missed it. Actually, I'm not even sure where you heard it started that way, since I didn't see anyone saying that while I was following the game.

I've also yet to run into anything "depressing" in the game. Though, maybe that's because the game utterly fails at "connecting" with me. The closest it got was when something bad happens to the best friend and that was only because the guy reminded me a lot of one of my own friends in real life. But, the circumstances/situation felt pretty contrived, so it failed to land with me on any emotional level.

Actually, the most "depressing" thing in the game is how utterly broken it is. I couldn't complete a quest properly (it would bug out and stop me from playing) and now it's REALLY bugged out and won't let me hack anything except through "quick hacks", which does render my character build absolutely worthless as I can't do any crafting.

As for graphics... Eh, they're graphics. The only people who care about those are clockwork hypocrites anyway. The game looks fine. I can tell what everything is. Nothing looks "out of place", even with "texture pop in".

That's not to say it's a good game, because... it's not. But, it's weird to me how many people want to bash it for things that make no sense. I mean, it has bigger problems than "you can customize genitals", which I didn't even find offensive. I mean, I found it novel that the game wasn't rated AO for that reason, and that Xbox Live isn't actively censoring screenshots of said genitals. This is a game that has far bigger problems than "It opens with a sex scene" (which it doesn't, as far as I can tell), because unless it's full frontal and you can see everything... is probably more tame than your average Playboy Magazine or Showtime aired movie. I mean, it's the age of the internet... people look at more hardcore things than that in the privacy of their own rooms and never admit to what they look at.

The game has huge issues, most of which don't even touch, "political correctness". Most of which is just, "the game doesn't even work".

As for The Witcher... Eh... the games have always been that way with the "collectible cards". It even has some "joke" ones in there. I guess I don't really find it as offensive as you seem to, considering the women in these games (more than once) have actually "taken advantage" of the main character in such a way that they're FORCING THEMSELVES on him AGAINST HIS WILL. My understanding is that most of this crap is just part of the setting and the time. People are treated badly all around, nobody in particular is getting the very short end of the stick. Geralt himself is a victim of racism in every single game.

But, that's just the nature of those games. If you play them, you have to buy into their world. The themes of their world is, "nothing is ever as it seems" and "who are the real monsters?". Sometimes, a victim is as much of a terrible human being doing bad deeds as the people doing terrible things to the victim. That's "The Witcher". It's why the player is asked "Who are the monsters you must slay?".

Anyway, on to cutesy games. Eh, they exist. They're everywhere. They're usually $3 indie titles though on Steam. Probably even a few MMO's like that if you go looking for them. The problem is largely that these games don't really sell all that well because there's not a lot of nuance with fairies and sugarplums and rainbows. These games very much paint the badguys as 1 dimensional as well as the heroes. The day is saved most often with "friendship" contrivances. Things of that nature. Most people aren't interested in playing these games as a result. They're just not relatable. The typical reason people play games is, "The world is crap, but I can fix parts of it. I can make a difference.". The escapism of feeling wanted, needed, and like they actually matter, when in the real world, most people never feel wanted, needed, or actually matter at all. But, that's more human psychology than anything. We're pack animals, we like to have a purpose within the pack, even if that purpose isn't all that grand.

Finally, on to Breath of the Wild. I had fun with the game. Though, the parts you seemed to enjoy are the things I was largely bored by. Shrines? Boring. Easily solved within 10 seconds and weren't that fun. There were like 8 shrines in the entire game which posed some kind of challenge and two of them were because of the atrocious motion controls, and you could cheat them with the same motion controls if you were clever about it (largely, I just turned the controller up-side-down to avoid the mazes on them, or the obstacles, and solved it that way). I didn't really like collecting Korok seeds, but I was forced to do so to at least get a dozen slots for equipment. I think I've got less than 300 in my file? You stumble across these things without even trying so they're a "gimmie" with no real challenge or thought put into them. Pick up a random rock? Korok seed. See a ring of some kind? Korok seed. See a metal block you can pick up? Korok seed. Random light whooshing around? Korok seed.

Where Breath of the Wild shines is honestly just in the world exploration. I spent more time climbing mountains and rocks and whatever else than anything else in the game. I had more fun looking at how the world looked than doing the quests or the mission or the Divine Beasts (each of which I cleared in about 5 minutes because they were so woefully easy). I had more fun experimenting with the "temperature" system in the game than anything else. Melt ice, put out fires, get hit by lightning. Those were interesting puzzle mechanics you almost never used anywhere. Or, if you did, they were used in such a simple way as to be boring.

Breath of the Wild largely strikes me as "baby's first Zelda Game" in its execution. It's incredibly easy, requires very little thought to get through, and just hands you anything of value in the game every 5 minutes of gameplay. To even get anything close to "challenge" out of the game, you need to buy DLC. Let me put it to you this way, I had no problem killing any of the Divine Beast ganon forms. I didn't learn any of their mechanics at all. I pummeled them into the ground. It wasn't until I got the "Ballad" DLC, where the game forced me into using sub-standard gear that I even learned HOW TO BLOCK in the game because IT WAS SUDDENLY NECESSARY. Likewise, I never even used Flurry Rushes (and didn't know how to trigger them) because THAT WAS NEVER NECESSARY UNTIL THE DLC FORCED ME TO HAVE TO USE THEM. I had to buy like a $15 DLC to get "difficulty" put into the game that made me use two of the core combat features. That's nuts.

But, hey, Breath of the Wild is pretty good. It isn't great. I'd give it a solid 7 out of 10. It flounders miserably for a good chunk of it's content, but everything on the way to that content is absolutely fantastic.

Philosophus Vagus

The drunken bird dog of rpg maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@KrimsonKatt You know ranting about games you've never actually played doesn't prove anything, right? Other than your hatred of all western games (not an entirely ununderstandable one, these days, but a little overstated just the same). The Witcher is a good example. Yes there are enough women for Geralt to sleep with to technically count as one of the game's "collectibles" but you don't actually have to sleep with any of them. You can easily play the game as a man who got his **** together after being reuinited with the woman he loved (who is canonically just as promiscuous as he is) but has been apart from for well over a decade. The game even rewards you with separate scenes later on that reflect that, usually where Yenn and Ciri (the protagonist's primary love interest and adoptive child respectably) are concerned. It's not political or needlessly offensive, it literally caters to both by allowing the player agency to either embrace or resist such a morally dubious 'side activity'. You choose whether you want your Geralt to be a wholesome family man who comforts and protects his daughter or a whoremonger who protects her physically while ignoring her mental needs and eventually gets her killed for it (seriously, you can ruin the game's ending by screwing around, hardly the glowing endorsement of debauchery you paint it as).

Anyway, enough about that. On to cyberpunk. I join the consensus that it's just a subpar game regardless of the bugs (which I think are largely overblown. It ran fine on my xbone, really only lingering, noticible texture pop-in when I deliberately gunned it across the map as fast as possible to make it pop, and the rest of the bugs...like falling through floors or enemies jump-kicking themselves into objects and glitching into them...they're not good, but they're rather typical of the industry at large, no worse than most other major games).

The AI is horrible, the world is incredibly imbalanced (they level gate upgrades you can buy in shops, but not those found in the world so if you stumble across say a set of legendary mantis blades in a random garage near the beginning area of the game as a level 2 character you are immediately unstoppable and cutting everything down with one hit, and money is mostly pointless because all the best stuff is free apparently), there isn't really any roll playing involved (I don't know why so many companies see modern rpg and think "looter-shooter" and stop right there.) you are given an illusion of choice but really all it boils down to is how you meet Jackie, and the story unfolds from there without deviation whatsoever except whether you kill enemies outright or beat the **** out of them with a baseball bat and just pretend all that skull trauma is fine. But the game can't even get that mechanic right either, as when given a quest from a monk to save his brother without killing any of his captors, I got condemned as a murderer for beating them with weapons branded "nonlethal". So even the game let's you know even that 'choice' is just wishful thinking. :guffaw:

It's just not that great. The story isn't horrible, but it isn't anything special and its bogged down in mechanics that just haven't been bothered with, aren't fully fleshed out, honestly shouldn't have made it out of an early alpha-build for a game let alone a finished product. The world feels empty, all those street venders selling out of carts but you can't buy from them? Instead have to get food mostly from vending machines and a couple designated food stores where they are buried in clunky, undersized menus clearly designed for PC with no more thought put to editing it for consoles than 'does it work?' which leave me not bothering to eat at all throughout the game.

Can't even get a haircut after character creation, how is it that a game built around a time where you can change your body to be whatever you want it to be do they drop the ball so much with character custimization? But they had sexless genitalia application to please the nutjobs on twitter so I guess that replaces the ability to actually customize characters. Heaven forbid my male character be able to have the feminine wavy long haircut cuz that'd just be to weird, but I can give him a vagina? Really CDPR, the hell was this even for?

So yeah, though I believe the bugs issues are far to overstated and the social justice issues are just so much nontroversy sparked by a few random nutjobs at twitter like previously done with the witcher 3...cyberpunk just isn't a good game. When it works it is mediocre, the bugs just provided me an easy out to get my money back, for which I'm honestly thankful for.

Last edited:

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks pretty, and the city itself is a marvel. But it just feels so empty and dead outside of the main story.

I totally agree with this. They made us wait so long for a GTA3 game or something lol.

Also, when you rob someone for their vehicle and they have a passenger you throw out the driver and take their vehicle only to then see the passenger just disappears. I feel like that is such a rookie move now for a triple AAA title AND lets not forget they charging 100 bucks a game now.

Last edited:

Ket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not gonna lie. I'm not a big fan of Silverhand.
I know the whole motive of getting the chip out of your head is that it's going to basically overwrite you, but what's driving me is not the fact that my life's at stake, but the fact that I want this man out of my head ASAP.
I've yet to beat the game but he is an absolute nuisance. I expected him to grow on me over time, but the more I know about him, the more I grow to dislike him.

Graphics are very pleasing so long as you're not playing on a last-gen console. Otherwise, it looks somewhat akin to Roblox.

The story and gameplay are decent enough as it is. I've got a few nitpicks, but they're rather minuscule.

I feel mostly indifferent towards it as a whole. It can be fun, but that fun can be easily ruined.

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Genital Customization leaves a LOT to be desire; I have yet to find a ripperdoc that offers a laser I can install in my dick. 0/5 stars.

No seriously tho this game is a big beautiful hot mess. There is a bewildering, staggering, downright intimidating amount of content, just sooooo much stuff to see and do inside and outside the main quest. But everything is broken, performance is sub-ass level on my PS4, it throws at least one crash every three hours, texture pop-in and character pop-in and vehicle pop-in is the worst I have seen in a AAA game in as long as I can remember, things and people nonsensically appear and disappear, half the time you have to spam the consumable item to use your drug inhaler once and spam the grenade button to throw one grenade. Sometimes quick hacks just refuse to work for no reason; the same is true with "smart weapons" which are holy-poop stupid. Pathfinding is hilariously bad. Occasionally your car will be yeeted into the stratosphere for no good reason, possibly because it was hit by another invisible car the game couldn't be bothered to. As is my wont I'm less than a third of the way through the main quest with either my first or second character, but I just started a third character, to check out the third and final introduction sequence (Nomad). The life-path based intros are pretty sweet, esp. the corpo one!

Beyond the trainwreck of technical execution it has a lot of design decisions that I freaking hate in videogames, like the Borderlands style philosophy towards weapons which I've always found nonsensical. Um, what do I learn between level 3 and level 22 exactly that lets me work the trigger on THIS assault rifle? Why is it different from the other trigger? Isn't pulling a trigger pulling a trigger? Especially when they are the SAME MODEL OF WEAPON with different stats? For that matter...WHY WOULD THE SAME MODEL OF WEAPON have such vastly different stats? It does not make any damn sense. I love guns (esp. in videogames) but I want them to make some kind of sense. See also: why is every rank and file enemy such a ridiculous bullet sponge I need to empty an ENTIRE CLIP from an assault rifle into their freaking head before they die? Why do ACTUAL GRENADES just tickle some regular enemies? This world makes no sense! The mechanics are hot oozing garbage!

There are positives, beyond the sheer dizzying scope of the thing (it is impressive that the game features AVs, cars, and bikes, I can't think of another in-depth RPG/shooter that does the GTA thing with vehicles, there hasn't even been one usable vehicle in the last three fallout. I think the writing surrounding the main quest is unfairly maligned. I actually find Johnny Mnemonic Silverhand to be an interesting character, if not likable; the sheer amount of dialogue that Keanu Reeves recorded for random-ass side quests the average player will never see, hear, or do is mind boggling. The voice actress for femme-V absolutely kills it. I legitimately liked and cared about Jackie Welles and unlike everyone that has been on the hype train for this game for years or even the better part of a decade
I wasn't expecting him to die after being so developed
so that really hit me hard. I like the thievery quests that let you actually use stealth, strategy, and even hacking, rather than almost all the other sidequests which just come down to running around like an idiot shooting 50 guys in the head 50 times. The Strange Days simsense editor "braindances" is a really cool idea that's unlike anything I've seen done in a videogame before.

Mainly though, it's a big tentpole cyberpunk (the genre) release, the first one since the last Deus Ex, and it has reignited my interest in the genre itself.

MIXXXXXXXXXED bag, chummer Choomba!

@Ket: TERMINAL KEANU INFECTION!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi,
I really agree with you TheGentlemanLooser it feels a lot like GTA, in-depth RPG/Shooter and the positives you describe.
I have some mixed feelings about the game. I really dig the story of cyberpunk which seems
to be a concept from the '60s where the world is dominated by corporations who possess technology.
Somehow like now, in 2020, but the playability is not that great in the sense that it is a little old style a la GTA not really new. Music-wise (since composing is my profession) it lacks a strong signature soundtrack, I was expecting a crazy score inspired by synthwave and modern beats but maybe that just me wanting to write that.

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I had a lot of fun with Cyberpunk in 2022!

Frostorm

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Obligatory post of a silly video on Cyberpunk 2077 lol.

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Best part of the game:

"Goood morning, Night City!

Yesterday's body count lottery rounded out to a solid and sturdy, 30! 10 outta Heywood! Thanks to unabated gang wars.

One officer down, so I guess you're all screwed! 'Cause the NCPD will NOT let that go.

Got another blackout in Santo Domingo! Net runners are at it again, pokin' holes in the power grid.

While over in Westbrook, Trauma Team's scrapin' cyberpsycho victims off the pavement!

And in Pacifica!

Well...

Pacifica is still Pacifica.

This has been your man, Stan!

Join me for another day in our City of Dreams!"

MarkV

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Judging from my friends takes on it, glitches aside it just doesn't deserve all this hype. I would wait for patches as it was info that the game would be fully worked at the end of the year.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today *Fix the game UI
RMMZ maxRows make me tired.
The game supports real-time language switching (really interesting).
8laFKAa.png

jBYDFzZ.png

lYbvPth.png

mY99lgU.png

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back-AlleySnowman