Not open for further replies.

Heindal

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm currently looking for any resources for my cyberpunk game. Currently I'm developing a world map and a spaceship, I could do that with normal tile parts however. I can make new faces and actors with the figure creation tool. But the "enemies" are a real problem. They all look to "fantasy like".

So I'm looking for:

- tiles for anything that comes close to cyberpunk / sci-fi
- enemy pcitures like hackers, soldiers, robots, fighting machines, cat-like / wolf-like mutants or at least parts
to "frankenstein" them.
- spaceship pictures as a replacement for the airship

By the way - is it allowed to frankenstein original maker pictures (reuse parts of pictures in other pictures) and reuse them? I will however share all frankensteined pictures with you. It would be very nice if you could provide me with some hints where to find these resources.

Thank you :).

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By the way - is it allowed to frankenstein original maker pictures (reuse parts of pictures in other pictures) and reuse them?
My understanding (not official) is that you can do whatever you want with the original RTP so long as you only use it with RPG Maker software.

Vincent Chu

Writer and translator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm currently looking for any resources for my cyberpunk game. Currently I'm developing a world map and a spaceship, I could do that with normal tile parts however. I can make new faces and actors with the figure creation tool. But the "enemies" are a real problem. They all look to "fantasy like".
Not sure if you knew but there's a Yanfly plugin YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies that allows you to use actors as enemies. If you're able to make actors that suits the style of the game, I guess that means the problem is at least partially solved. Hope that helps.

Heindal

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@bhindi1224 Thanks, yes I think it should be this way and I don't intend to use them outside of RPG Maker.
It's just for this game. Maybe we will get an official statement.

@Vincent Thank you, that will help me, as I already designed characters to be the bad guys.

Heindal

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to add one little discovery. It's a soldier which can be used for cyberpunk as well as science fiction or dark future settings.
It has been made by dasbilligealien and allows to create several types of soldiers with different guns (photoshop included):
https://opengameart.org/content/sci-fi-soldier-and-guns

It's public domain.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Shigekims, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.
Tag: hack and slash | gameplay: point and click. Me: "How tf two are related to each other?"
I picked up For The King in a Humble Bundle sale, and one mechanic that stuck out to me was a physical change to the world map when finishing a side quest. That got me thinking about special map-effect rewards for certain side quests in my game.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oirammm18