CyberRuby

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for a Cyberspace themed Tileset and a overworld music track to go with it. I'm unfortunately not a gifted artist or pixelartist to create such things. Being a noob at RPGMAKER MV in itself doesn't help either. Here's a less vague description:

I'll need it to be compatible with RPGMAKER MV, as that's the i'll be using to complete this project.

I'm looking for Floor tiles in a cyberspace network theme, Reminiscence of the the AMALA network from Shin Megami Tensei
49-SMT3-0465.jpg

Please keep in mind that the floor tiles in this are presented in the way because of the camera of SMT:nocturne is third person and always behind the player. So the floor tiles will need to be flat / birds eye view.

And Floor tiles reminiscence of the floor tiles from Megaman Battle Network
maxresdefault.jpg

The tiles in this picture are in a diagonal perspective. that's because of the camera. Please keep in mind i won't be using the same camera angle, it'll be top down - up down left right with 0 diagonal movement.

I'm not entirely worried about the music. It's more of a 'if someone is willing and can/wants to do it' more then it is a 'I MUST HAVE THIS OR MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE'

I apologise for the lazy-ish post. It's my first post on the forums! so i'm a tad bit shy. Trying to get a feel for the place!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)
New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D
So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.
Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
love it when you forget to put a certain thing in the movement route and suddenly a character starts spinning at 10000 rpm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xWildSlicerx