Laptopdancer

Gaymerz Rock!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm using Tsukihime's Event Trigger Labels. I have seven items that open the key item window and when selected in front of the correct event activate a control switch (swaps an event to that position) and adds a value of 1 to a variable seven times. I have another event with a conditional branch listening for that variable to equal 7 then set a (transfer) event to a specified location. I also need the conditional branch to start changing the hue of the screen tint through a full rainbow of colors repeatedly until the player reaches the transfer point. How can I create the cycling screen tint to place into the conditional branch of that variable?

Tsukihime's Event Trigger Labels

http://himeworks.wordpress.com/2012/10/21/event-trigger-labels/

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to VX Ace Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

RGSS3 Scripts is for completed scripts that you have made and are sharing.

In fact I don't even know if this is a scripting issue. It sounds like it might just be an eventing question, so that's where I'm moving it to. Please clarify what you mean by this: "also need the whole screen to cycle through the full rainbow of tints until the transfer point is walked into by the player" and is your "Can anyone think how I can do this?" a question about how to actually change a tint so it shows you a range of tints in succession, or how to do the whole thing ("numbered variable being completed" through to player walking to transfer point)?

I don't think you want to use autorun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh - please provide a link to the script. If what you need to do relies on that script, people will need to know how to call it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I realized that I don't talk about my game's plot too much. not that I'm hiding stuff, I just don't know what I should tell people in general that would be important. I know more so what plot points NOT to tell.
Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mellissap