ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Hudell I think there is a minor mistake in the params (not sure if it returns 1 or 4:
because down in the list, you have array [1, 2, 4], in the param settings

@option 1
@option 2
@option 1

1, 2, 1, but is is 4, 2 ,1 or 1 2 4? (top to bottom.

Also, when 4 blocks per tiles which is nice, when stepping 3 steps, you cant pass the event,
which still take full tile. is this doable so events have 2 tiles colisition? like event has oxxo
o = passable, x is not passable?

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Hudell I think there is a minor mistake in the params (not sure if it returns 1 or 4:
because down in the list, you have array [1, 2, 4], in the param settings

@option 1
@option 2
@option 1

1, 2, 1, but is is 4, 2 ,1 or 1 2 4? (top to bottom.
Thanks, somehow this was wrong on the MV version only. It was supposed to be 4 2 1.
But this param is only used if you're not using Cyclone Movement. If you have Cyclone Movement, you have to set the collision size there instead.

Also, when 4 blocks per tiles which is nice, when stepping 3 steps, you cant pass the event,
which still take full tile. is this doable so events have 2 tiles colisition? like event has oxxo
o = passable, x is not passable?
Not yet, but I'll have a feature for that soon.

AcoBaco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
WTF. That's amazing! :) Did my eyes see that right? You are able to get other tilesheets in, too with these Extra-Tiles B and C? That would be so cool. But of course the drawing mode is supercool, too. Especially because I like to softly layer ground-tiles a lot xD.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
WTF. That's amazing! :) Did my eyes see that right? You are able to get other tilesheets in, too with these Extra-Tiles B and C? That would be so cool. But of course the drawing mode is supercool, too. Especially because I like to softly layer ground-tiles a lot xD.
That's right! You'll be able to select a second tileset and use the B and C tiles from it. This feature will require an additional plugin on your game.

Siul

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Last update looks amazing!

Hudell, is it compatible with DooDads? Ifyou can draw with your editor and then add some Doodads,it would be awesome.

Gj anyways

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Last update looks amazing!

Hudell, is it compatible with DooDads? Ifyou can draw with your editor and then add some Doodads,it would be awesome.

Gj anyways
I haven't tested yet, but I'll check it soon and fix any incompatibilities. I'll make sure all features from both the editor and doodads work together.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is there anything else that you would like to see on an editor like this?
Don't worry about it being something possible or not, just give me all of your ideas!

AcoBaco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hrm just some possible or impossible ideas for achieving a workflow boost with focus on minimizing the need of switching between RPG Maker and digital art programs:

• Change color / hue / saturation / opacity per tile / last placed tiles / layer / tilesheet (whatever is possible).

• Load different tilesheets into the editor and change tiles from one into the other gridbased (only one layer of course), then save the new sheet as... (Something like SAKAN for MV, but with multiple changes to a tilesheet "at once" and automatic loading of the new / edited sheet. That would actually be a huge time-saver but I don't know if possible of course.^^ Maybe it would be easier to make that as a seperate tool for fast tileset-editing... maybe something like this already exists? (I would pay for such a tool, btw)

• Change opacity of the drawing / eraser tool you implemented in the last update, for smooth ground transitions and stuff.

When I think of more stuff, I will tell you ;)

Last edited:

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is version 1.07 still being worked on? I don't see a link to the update.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can download it from the same link.

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can download it from the same link.
Thanks. Another embarrassing question: I've tried like 10 times in 10 different ways to make the blend tool work, but when I use it nothing happens. I've even tried starting a blank map from scratch and doing exactly what you do in the video, but nothing happens when I use the tool. Do you have any idea what could be going wrong? Thanks again in advance.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks. Another embarrassing question: I've tried like 10 times in 10 different ways to make the blend tool work, but when I use it nothing happens. I've even tried starting a blank map from scratch and doing exactly what you do in the video, but nothing happens when I use the tool. Do you have any idea what could be going wrong? Thanks again in advance.
You need the Cyclone Magic plugin for the blend to work. There's a link to it on the help menu.

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Has anyone tried to use this in conjunction with the Doodads MZ plugin yet? It'd be nice to know everything works as it should before paying for both.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Has anyone tried to use this in conjunction with the Doodads MZ plugin yet? It'd be nice to know everything works as it should before paying for both.
I'll fix any incompatibilities that show up (I'm the one who converted the doodads to mz for yanfly)

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'll fix any incompatibilities that show up (I'm the one who converted the doodads to mz for yanfly)
I paid for the Magic plugin, activated it, and can no longer use the Playtest feature:
Capture.PNG

When I disable the plugin, Playtest works again. Please help!

Last edited:

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ah sorry I hadn't seen your message. I just fixed this same error on another plugin, I'll update the magic plugin with the same fix today (it happens when the plugin tries to read map data before it is loaded, probably because of some incompatibilities with other plugins)

Edit: done, can you try downloading it again?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry90