tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ah sorry I hadn't seen your message. I just fixed this same error on another plugin, I'll update the magic plugin with the same fix today (it happens when the plugin tries to read map data before it is loaded, probably because of some incompatibilities with other plugins)

Edit: done, can you try downloading it again?
Yes, it boots up just fine now. Thanks a lot!

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Hudell, you are one of my script-Gods! Can't wait for this update.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cyclone conflicts with many plugins if I put it on top or below,
can I also make the map in a new fresh project with 4 layers and transfer the mapxxx.JSON
that keeps the 4 layers safely?

because I think that would be the safest Idea or it throw a bunch of errors.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yes, that would work, but do let me know what plugins it conflicts with, please

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Hudell if I need to make a list, it will be alot, ocrams, some or most of yeps,
SRD plugins etc.

without those, it works normally and perfectly fine.
some overwrite functions, other aliased, but on top of the list shouldn't throw any errors.

If you make compability patch to them, it will also a long road which you dont want too.
but if you want the exact plugin names, I need to rather write a txt with the name and
their functions that conflicts to it, it threw me 202 errors, some scriptcalls used inside events.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Hudell
I'll like to see this support custom layers.
Easy to implement, I just need to figure out how to display the whole layer list without shrinking the tile list further.

@Hudell if I need to make a list, it will be alot, ocrams, some or most of yeps,
SRD plugins etc.

without those, it works normally and perfectly fine.
some overwrite functions, other aliased, but on top of the list shouldn't throw any errors.

If you make compability patch to them, it will also a long road which you dont want too.
but if you want the exact plugin names, I need to rather write a txt with the name and
their functions that conflicts to it, it threw me 202 errors, some scriptcalls used inside events.
Just send me one or two and the patch for them will probably affect most of the others. Those 202 errors are probably repeated too.

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
This looks pretty great! But when I try to select an "Extra Tileset" it just reloads the maps default tileset... still trying to see if maybe I missed something :/ .

EDIT: its appears to be working as advertised otherwise.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The plugins have been updated now!

This looks pretty great! But when I try to select an "Extra Tileset" it just reloads the maps default tileset... still trying to see if maybe I missed something :/ .

EDIT: its appears to be working as advertised otherwise.
The Extra Tilesets feature requires an additional (paid) plugin. I've changed the editor to disable the option now when the plugin is not present as it will not work properly.

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Hudell - X.X oooh, ok. Sorry, I guess I missed that part. Still really great! Thank yous!

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Hudell the plugin version 1.09 get error of cyclone magic not installed, but updated to 1.10.
but there is a problem on tile selection, whenever you select a tile or layer, it also put it on the map
instantly, and need to be removed, sometimes, the bucket is used while on pensil when selecting
a tile (which is annoying), is there a way to solve this problem? so you paste it on a map when
selecting a tile or layer?

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'll check it tonight and fix those issues

Nerine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Should bucket fill work with collisions map or not? Because if it should it's not working.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've updated the plugin with general fixes.

Should bucket fill work with collisions map or not? Because if it should it's not working.
bucket fill only works for tiles.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
・can i zoom in/out?
・i bought it for blend mode, but too small and look like still have some errors
・collision/shadow not work?!
・how i prevent player (deployed) use editor? i tried turn off script but everything were gone too

Attachments

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
・can i zoom in/out?
・i bought it for blend mode, but too small and look like still have some errors
・collision/shadow not work?!
・how i prevent player (deployed) use editor? i tried turn off script but everything were gone too
Zoom is not ready yet, because MV and MZ have a limit to how many tiles they can show at once and I need to work around that to get zoom out to work (I can add zoom in quickly though).

The blend mode picture you shared is weird, those lines were not added with the rectangle tool? You should be able to erase them easily, but I have never seen any error like that.

You can edit custom collisions on the map editor but you'll need a plugin to use them. Cyclone Movement integrates with the map editor to read that collision map.

To disable the map editor on deployed games, turn off the main map editor plugin but keep the add-ons enabled.

Nerine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
How to add counter property to collisions added by your map editor?

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I hadn't thought of that. I'll add a new feature for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confessors