D&D Cursed Weapon Tutorial

Driftwood Gaming

For just $1 a day you can prevent forest fires...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How's it going everyone, in this special request RPG Maker MV tutorial I'll show you how to easily create the cursed weapon or armor effect used in many games like Dungeons & Dragons. The idea is once you put on the cursed weapon or armor you are unable to remove it until the curse is lifted. Which can be easily controlled with a control switch operation. This was a special request tutorial for KhaosControl who makes a cameo appearance (vocal appearance) in this video, thanks for saving me from reading more youtube comments in the video Khao. :)
If you've enjoyed this video please consider giving it a Like, Favorite and share. You could always Subscribe to the channel if you haven't already and as always, thanks for watching and we'll see you in the next video! :)

http://driftwoodgaming.com

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/DriftwoodGaming

-------------------------------
Special thanks to:
Damian Floyd, Alex Perez, Underserial, Eduardo Santizo, BrewedWar, DarkKrow13, Kneeshaw & Theisen Studios, Underserial, Mithrandir, Michael Noles, Morphine, Chris Van Essen, Taylor Kimberly Martin, Erik Krumholz, Maskaarr Masuno, Ian Sentelik, Elliot M. Freeman Jeff Freeman, Andrew Cruzan, Genesis, Scott Zarwell, Anaku Senko, Stalker Roguen, Zarsla, Ervin Mcclure, Heath Osborn, Studio Blue, R.A.M, and those of you who have supported me in the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event
The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takufy