First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Armor States - Version 1.0

RPG Maker MZ Plugin

@DaedraTalos & @TwentyFree

Introduction

Add and remove states when equipping and unequipping items!

Features
Add and remove states when equipping and unequipping items!
This plugin takes advantage of the plugin parameters, and does not require any armor tags.

Instructions:
  1. Add as many ArmorState structs as you want, in the list in the parameters.
  2. For each ArmorStatestruct, add the following:
    1. name: The visual name of the armor state, to help you easily identify it.
    2. Armor ID: The ID of the armor you want to apply these states to.
    3. Equip States: The states you want to apply/remove when equipping the armor.
    4. Unequip States: The states you want to apply/remove when unequipping the armor.
  3. In the Equip / Unequip lists, you can add State structs to apply or remove specific states. For each State struct, add the following:
    1. Name: the visual name of the state you want to apply/remove, to help you easily identify it.
    2. State ID: the ID of the state you want to apply/remove.
    3. Action: the action you want to perform on the state, can be "add" or "remove".
How To Use
  • Copy the "DAE_ArmorStates.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
  • Activate the plugin by using the 'Plugin Manager'
  • Read the short documentation (help file) and try it out yourself!
  • Need any help? Comment on this thread!
Plugin Click here to get it! (includes paid version for commercial, and free version for non-commercial)

Credit:
DaedraKyne (@DaedraTalos) and @TwentyFree

Terms
Free for any non-commercial game, by downloading the demo available at the itch.io page.
For commercial games, you need to buy the paid itch.io version.

Updates
2020-07-28 - Version 1.0 - Released the plugin

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cthulhu95