daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I mostly draw girls in a very manga-moe style. è_é I also draw boys dress as girls. D:

Most of the characters I draw are for my game Version Fille, an episodic RPG, that I'm currently making. Right now, it's still a french game, but as soon I finish making it, I'll translate it (or ask someone to help me translate it) in english. D:

Here's the website of Version Fille : http://versionfille.com/

If you have a good understanding of french (lots of puns and very french black humor), please try Version Fille. :3

Here we go:

First, have the four heroines of Version Fille in a bikini outfit. è_é I drew those girls in october. D:

From left to right, there is Pétronille, Daheja, Rouge and Shironya.

The same heroines drawn a few months later with their super ultra fighting costume ! D:

Pétronille is the very-small-loli-lots-of-belts-gunner aka Tornado Bullet aka "I have pink drills" D:

Daheja is the telekinesis-wearing-a-golden-bra-swordmaster aka Shining Blade aka "I have a big forehead" D:

Rouge is the short-haired-long-useless-scarf-thief aka Shadow Wings aka "I don't steal. I borrow" D:

Shironya is the two-big-weapons-blond-fighter-mage aka Dark Ice Dragon aka "I'm a princess. Call me princess" D:

And then you have some other characters:

Sinshiya is the yandere-thief-assassin-future-queen aka Blade of Fears aka "I'm going to marry the future king, even if I have to kill him" D:

Rika is the ultra-darkness-of-the-knight-chunibyou-demon aka Anthropophagous Flower aka "I'm the Queen of the Night, kneel before me !" D:

Fuyuki is the mother-of-rika-kimono-that-never-falls aka Winter Flower aka "I'm not old enough for you to call me old hag" D:

And then, some other stuff:

Shironya and her childhood friend Ryuu that also serves as last resort if she can't find a husband. D:

Chango and her daughter Kaguya having some mother-daughter bonding in front of some weird experiment. D:

The Dragon Child. She was the most powerful being ever and full of hatred ! D: Now she is a happy old lady that loves hamburgers. D:

The promo poster for the sixth chapter of Version Fille with Hanbok, a cute-loli-lovely-mother. D:

The first sixth chapter (in french) are avalaible here: http://versionfille.com/telechargement.html

The promo poster for the twitter of Elysée, one of my OC, who is tweeting every now and then some useless middle school girls stuff, like money, her boyfriend, her hatred of animals, her loneliness and etc... D:

You can follow Elysée here:https://twitter.com/RottenElysee

And have the same character Elysée (in highschool this time) wishing you a merry christmas ! D:

And let's finish this first post with a little Zontik giving you some virtual Valentine's Chocolate ! D:

And that's it. I think that's enough for now. X] I have lots of other stuff but can't post them all. D:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatMaestroGuy

You are lovely~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So far, so good! I like your characters' eyes. They look purrrdy. XD

Takuto

Spriter, Fancy Suit Wearer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
U-uhh . . nice girls, but . . did you say . .

I also draw boys dress as girls. D:

O////O U-Um . . eheh. I like your art. And um, wouldn't be disturbed if you posted some, well, err, never mind. ^_^~

I'll read your story, though!~

Luckily I know enough French to get by. :c

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowLurk

Tanoshii~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Every time I see good art, my eyes become green with envy... damn you all artists, share your talents to me!!!  D:<

Seriously though, this looks good. It makes me want to try your game. If only I understand french....  ;_;

Palsa

General of Aurda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I instantly recognized the art style from your DeviantArt account. :D

All of your character designs and artworks are gorgeous, I think Rika and Fuyuki are my favorites. ^_^

Lars Ulrika

I punch Therefore I am Harvest the land Taking the
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey! That's "William Sauron" on Oniromancie! Glad to see you there! 

TO french speakers : Version Fille is A-WE-SOME. You MUST try it.

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Agreed. I tried it (only at chapter 3 for now) and love it!

But translating it would be a tough job because the humor is very french culture-related.

Glad to see you here Daheji!

Lars Ulrika

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yep might be tricky.The game I'm making used to be like that and when I decided to turn it in english I had to rethink many puns and names. Was pretty much headache inducing but an interesting experience overall. 

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hi and thanks ! \o/ Glad to see some people I know from DA or french rm community ( high five D: ). And thanks again for praising Version Fille. That means a lot. è_é

-

Some other stuff. :3

Les Alex d'Or is a french rpg maker contest. The winners gets drawn awards and for the year 2013, I made a few of them. :3 The games are only available in french though.

La Rancune - All the game is picture animated and everything is hand drawn. Also have original music and voice actors for every dialog ! Truly one of my favorite RM game ! A bit short though (40 minutes).

Download the game here: http://www.alexdor.info/?p=jeu&id=714

The Other - A game with lots of puzzle and a creepy atmosphere. :3 Everything is original, making it a truly entertaining experience. D:

Download here: http://www.rpg-maker.fr/index.php?page=forum&id=21103

Nova Project - A more standard RPG, yet the story and the characters are written really well. A grand story about mages, war opposing different races and some epic fights !

Download here: http://forum.eclipso.fr/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=488

--

Some requests I had that were easy to fulfill. :3

On twitter, a japanese guy asked me to draw one of his OC ( I think ? ). His english was really bad so I didn't really understand what he wrote, but he wanted a drawing of a girl with twintails and I just drew it. X]

And Ellen Ripley from the movie Alien, because she is awesome. D:

--

And some stuff for my project Version Fille:

God and Pétronille when she was a young child. è_é Totally not suspicious.

Pétronille got the power to see the future ! D:

And that's all for now. è_é Stay tune for moar. D:

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Retired Overlord of Memes)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have a superb artstyle and OMG...all these gorgeous girls... *gets nosebleeds*

But, is there a particular reason of why you don't draw men too?

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
You have a superb artstyle and OMG...all these gorgeous girls... *gets nosebleeds*

But, is there a particular reason of why you don't draw men too?
There's no particular reason of why I draw very few men. :3 I do draw men sometimes though. X]

It's just that I like girls and women. D:

Lars Ulrika

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
When do you plan to make an english translation by the way? 

Schematist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is amazingly creative and stunning work!

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Thanks. D:

English translation for Version Fille will come soon after I finish making final chapter of Version Fille ( the 8th ). D:

Lars Ulrika

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hope the translation will be at the level of the game 

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Yes, let's hope so. X]

-----

Some other stuff for my project Version Fille. Those girls are the enemies ! D:

Hoohi is a super normal and kind girl which makes her really special among the people her age aka Pink Nurse aka "Stop calling me Dark Elf !"

Varsovie is the sexy demon with big horns and long tail and small eyes aka Horned Phantom aka "If I was a Pokemon, I would be a Ghost Type."

Nanako is the ultra nymphomaniac perverted loli always in heat and ready but still untouched aka Eternal Burning Phoenix aka "Do whatever you want with my body."

è_é

Lars Ulrika

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
The last one reminded me of something now I found out : Version Fille is gonna be the Touhou of rpgs. That's obvious. XD

ShadowLurk

Tanoshii~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
For some reason, Nanako reminds me of Utsuho....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:
Worst nightmare this morning, tried to get 20 minutes of work done on my project before heading to work and got hit with a POWER SURGE. Restarted my computer and the project was CORRUPTED, luckily I made a back up a few days ago so I only lost 4 days of work but still
Ami
what the other name of Elixir?

many games are use that,i want name it different.
What does your project folder look like?
I was told that an iPhone can provide a personal internet hotspot...You learn something new everyday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr