daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Some simple and fast drawings of three sisters, characters from my project Version Fille.

This is Oshyni. God created a world for her, yet she can't live in it. Every reincarnation of Oshyni dies young in that world. She has been reborn countless times, keeping memories of her death and knowing that she will never have a full life.

This is Ikuui. Twin sister of Pampuki. She was in love with a prince of a small kingdom, but his father the King wanted to marry him to the princess of a bigger kingdom. Ikuui tried to stop this but against her was a whole army ! She managed to win but the prince didn't love her anymore.

This is Pampuki. Twin sister of Ikuui. She made a wish to a magic beast to save Ikuui, but she was cursed for it. Pampuki can not approach any other human being, or she unwillingly absorb their life force, killing them. Only Ikuui can approach her.

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX

I finished my game Version Fille. Still in french though. An english version is on the way !
Français, française, jouez à Version Fille : https://versionfille.com
8 chapitres disponibles ! Attention, le jeu n'est pas recommandé pour les âmes sensibles.

---

Since I finished making my game Version Fille, I started thinking about a sequel/spin-off and what I can include in it. The drawings here look like some kind of harem game, but it's not. Main character is Elysée, the green hair girl and she will be the heroine trying to save the world. Maybe. Or just destroy everyone's dream involving her Significant Other, also known as Sana, the pretty boy, also known as "Ex-Boyfriend".

The new game will be called Version Paradis. It will be a game where all the people in the world has been put to sleep because of a very powerful spell that went out of control and they are having a good dream, most of them at least. Elysée is the cause of the this powerful spell

Elysée's role is to wake everyone up or the world is doomed.

Here, Elysée tries to get Sana to look at her again. In a kind of desperate move, she grabs her shirt.
Elysée and Sana were a couple in middle school and they were very happy and lovey-dovey like any middle school couple. But because Elysée's mother found a really great opportunity in a different country, she had to move away and broke up with Sana.
She could have stayed in her home city with Sana but she didn't want to leave her mother alone, because they have no family beside each other.
She also hoped for Sana to actually go to the same high school as her when they finished middle school but he didn't and actually went to another country on the other side of the world!
This event will lead Sana to meet many other girls.

Rouge is one classmate of Sana. They already had a good relationship in Version Fille but never went beyond being good friends. Also I couldn't really develop their relationship in Version Fille because of the main events of the game.
I'm going to develop it a bit further in Rouge's chapter, and maybe talked about all the time they spent together while not being involved in the main events of Version Fille.

Zontik is the unlucky childhood friend of Sana and also best friend of Elysée. Sana never looked at her as a woman, even less as a potential lover. Zontik did confess to Sana hundreds of time, everyday until they met Elysée.
Zontik didn't have her heart broken, she loves Sana in a kind of platonic way and loves Elysée like her sister. But very deep inside her, she really wants Sana for herself.
Zontik only appears briefly in the last chapter of Version Fille. I want to develop her relationship with Sana and Elysée more in Version Paradis.

Rika and Sana are cousins and they grew up together and stayed very closed after each other had to move out of their home city. They don't get to see each other very often, but they do, they go on a date.
Rika has a huge brocon on Sana. She will be the typical little sister in love with her big brother, but the with a twist, Rika is a chuuni, still one after she enters the same highschool as Sana. Darkness and occult lover, Sana will have trouble dealing with her.
Rika only appears as a boss to defeat in the chapter 6 of Version Fille and as an illusion in the last chapter of the same game. She never meets Sana in Version Fille.
Her chapter in Version Paradis should be very fun to make.

This will be the face Elysée will make most of the time she sees Sana with another girl.

Elysée will try to not lose her mind while saving the world, but it will be very challenging.

---

This is a concept for Elysée's power. Elysée is the reincarnation of a very powerful warrior, categorized as a Legendary Beast commonly called Black Armor. Elysée will use the Black Armor to wake everyone up with brute force, invading their dreams to destroy everything in it.

Version Fille mentioned and introduced several Legendary Beasts. The player gets to meet two of them in the chapter 3 and one in the last chapter. But I never actually talked a lot about them in the game and seemed like just a small detail in the whole scheme.
Villona, another character that just appeared very briefly in the chapter 3 as a boss to defeat and as an illusion in the last chapter, can summon the Giant Black Rabbit.
Her fight against Elysée in Version Paradis will be like two titans fighting each other! Or something like that, because Elysée won't fight fair.

Stay tune for more !

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Some more of Sana Harem!

Villona had a minor role in Version Fille. In the sequel, I'll give a whole chapter where we can see how cute and adorable she really is.

Makai is the big sister of Sana and she had a minor role too in Version Fille. I'm planning a chapter where Makai and Sana are younger and actually see how Sana got so strong.

Teros is a new character that I created long before I created Version Fille. I only introduce her with the english Version Fille by changing her background and personality, which is a very good idea because I actually made her super cute.

Here is part of the faceset of Teros.

And a promo image for Version Fille - Chapter 1 in english!
Please enjoy the game!
Link: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/version-fille-chapter-1-available.120802/

Stay tune for more!

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes, it's complete now!
I have to play the last chapters of version fille.

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Yes, it's complete now!
I have to play the last chapters of version fille.
Thank you cabfe! Hope you enjoy it!

---

This is Piroshki, one super strong maid from Version Fille. She is one of the most powerful woman in the world of Version Fille. She looks really dark and scary, but she is actually a true hero and her deeds are really well known. She spent most of her long immortal life saving children that have been trapped by shady industrials trying to get more power.

Stay tune for more!

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Translation of Version Fille Chapter 6 has started. Here's a small comic I did a few years ago for the promo of Chapter 6.
chapter6comic.jpg

Stay tune!

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I have been practicing to draw realistic portraits. Here is Yukika, the Kpop singer.

Still have a long way to go but I'm actually quite happy of the results.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still have a long way to go but I'm actually quite happy of the results.
These are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Especially the second one is very classical and very technically sound!
First one looks a little like a photoshop filter (and her eyse dont line up correctly) but the second is stunning!

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Thanks Finnuval! The second one is also my favorite.

I'm trying some semi-realistic portrait. I drew my new OC, Teros here:

And for the promo of a new french version of Version Fille, I drew Teros in my usual moe anime style:

I think I like drawing anime style a lot more than realistic style. The anime style is a lot more fun to do.

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I like drawing anime style a lot more than realistic style. The anime style is a lot more fun to do.
Now Im jealous lol I can only do realistic and anime is beyond me haha

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe anime style to be a lot more easier than realistic though. xD
I would disagree but then we tend to all think what we can do is easier then what we cant do so xD

Still anime is a lot more useful for game making lol

Edit: the picture with Rika and Sana is one of my favorite images in this thread. The coloring is perffectly balanced

===

That all said, I think it is when ppl from our two different 'schools' come together you get the most amazing art style like persona (and anything SMT really) xD

Last edited by a moderator:

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX

Continuing with the Sana Harem, here is Ryuu and Sana.
Ryuu and Sana never met in Version Fille, but in Version Paradis, they will have some kind of bromance. Sana was lacking real male friends in Version Fille. I intend to fix that in Version Paradis.

And those three are just there watching them.

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX

There we have Nanako x Sana.
Nanako never met Sana in Version Fille, but in Version Paradis, she will often meet Elysée and so, she will eventually meet Sana. Nanako used to scare away every guy she approaches because she is too forceful, but Sana is actually very chill and will befriend Nanako easily. Nanako will have a huge crush on Sana, which will displease Elysée a lot.

Yep, Elysée won't be happy at all. And Nanako is being protected by her adoptive sisters, Hoohi and Varsovie.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! Amazing! Any tips for getting the anatomy right for different poses?

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I'm not a professional but I do know that to get better at drawing, you need to study the fundamentals and use references.

I go to google images to get references. Like, for my last drawing, I just searched "Squat" and got a lot of pictures of people squatting.

Youtube has a lot of videos teaching you how to study fundamentals and how to use references.

Hope that helped a bit !

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pretty much what @daheji says : reference and practice.
One old trick to spot mistakes in your work is to look at it upside down. Because your brain isn't used to seeing things this way it is easier to find small mistakes especially in scaling and angles and such xD

Reactions: J-G

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX

Here is Elysée in a school swimsuit. She is still my favorite character from Version Fille and it's been long time since I drew her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!
Picked up a physical copy of Megadimension Neptunia VII for the PS4 today. It's pretty good. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr