isaias20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm using Falcao's pearl abs battle system script on RPG Maker VX Ace and as we well know, enemies are injured using weapons (projectiles) that reduce their HP when projectiles hit it.

I want to create an explosive mine (an event that remains on the ground) and that hits the enemy when it touches the event.

For this, I am using the Custom Event Triggers script by Hime, which allows one event to be affected by another event.

The problem is that I don't know how to reduce the enemy's health from that event. If I use the change enemy hp command nothing happens because this sequence is used for turn-based battles, not for the pearl abs system of falcao.

My question is what script call i could use or what else do I have to do for that event (explosive mine) to reduce the health of the enemy that touches it?

Thank you.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Thank you.

You're right - all the Battle commands on tab 3 are used for the default battle system.

How to reduce an enemy's HP when the enemy is an event depends on the battle system script - how does it give enemies HP in the first place?

Can you please give a link to the battle script?

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]RGSSx Script Support[/move]

You're right - all the Battle commands on tab 3 are used for the default battle system.

How to reduce an enemy's HP when the enemy is an event depends on the battle system script - how does it give enemies HP in the first place?

Can you please give a link to the battle script?

I use that script too, It would also be of great help to me to know how to make those bombs affect the enemies.

Falcao Pearl ABS script:

isaias20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nobody who can help me? :(

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I got partial success. Testing with the bomb built into the demo.
When you have bombs in your inventory using this script command causes the event to function like a bomb. $game_player.process_tool_action($data_items[18])
As for getting the event to touch it, I could not make the enemies touch the bomb event. I had to get the player to touch the event.

isaias20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I got partial success. Testing with the bomb built into the demo.
When you have bombs in your inventory using this script command causes the event to function like a bomb. $game_player.process_tool_action($data_items[18])
As for getting the event to touch it, I could not make the enemies touch the bomb event. I had to get the player to touch the event.

thanks but I know how to use the bomb, I only bring it from another template map with the estriole script that allows creating events on one map and pasting them on another.

What I need is that the enemy's health decrease when another event hits it, in this case, a bomb.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And today we got some insides maps from the town i posted last time.

Map044.png
Map045.png
Map046.png
Map047.png Map048.png Map049.png Map050.png
So a big bug that was on a glue trap at home is now magically not on the glue trap. This feeling of terror I'm experiencing could be a fun thing to put in my game project (not the IGMC one).
Hoping that Unite has a character generator with black hairs/lips and other features.. it is such a pain making characters without these...
Today is my dad's birthday! And he's still going strong in his retirement days!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fudgeymcpopsicle