Damage Increases as HP Depletes & Removing MP from HUD | Willing to pay if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorenze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: Solved. Many thanks to Mr Trivel.

Hey guys.

Not sure how simple this might be to script. I'm using Yanfly's Free Turn battle system, and one of the mechanics I've come up with to balance battles goes like this: 

• The less HP you have, the more damage you deal
  • If your HP is full, then you deal normal damage as specified in the database
  • If your HP is around, let's say 10%, you do nearly double damage and have a higher chance of scoring a critical hit
I want this to play out for all battles (on the player side only, of course), so it's not a skill or anything like that. If you need anymore info, just shoot me a PM or comment below. I'm also willing to pay if this seems to complicated, but keep in mind that my funds are limited at the moment. Thanks!

BONUS:

I'd also really like to be able to remove the MP bar in all menus and in the battle screen as well. I've found a couple scripts that can do the job, however, they end up messing up the screens entirely. I'm using Pacman's script at the moment, which totally screws up the HUD.

Here's what it looks like now:

I want this, just with the SP bar removed and the HP/TP bars closer together.
Here's what Pacman's script does to it:

And his script also doesn't affect the menu, either:

Feel free to go off of his script or create your own. 

Thanks so much!

Last edited by a moderator:

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Guess what's next...
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)
so like with the whole 'familiarity breeds contempt thingy', how are you supposed to tell if your title screen/battle music gets really tedious after a few dozen plays or if you're just personally hella sick of it?
YAY!!! My third help Guide STEAM integration in MV (High performance) has been posted!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkyuwon