JardsonJean

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
DOWNLOAD HERE

This is a ready to import graphical set of numbers for displaying damage on RPG Maker based on NEO: The World Ends with You.

The purpose is to mimick the original design of the game and none of the assets were pulled from it, so you can use them commercially without worrying about copyright infringiment.

The typefaces used to create this set is completely custom, but I used both the trailer for the game and a free font called Skew It.

Check the download for alternate versions.

dmg.png
-----------------

Want to make a suggestion? Comment below.

Lady Luck - 2020

Original Design by: Jardson Jean

Celestrium

Worldsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, first I want to say, I love your work. Your persona balloons and numbers are my favorite. I was wondering if you knew if we could still use these in MZ as a damage.png? If not, am I allowed to change into a font (with just the numbers) to make them usable in RPGMaker MZ?

JardsonJean

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if it can be directly used in MZ.. tbh I actually made this in a little hurry, but I'm quite sure it should work on MV and VX Ace. Other than that, feel free to do whatever you want with this resource, it's completely free.

Hit me up if you find that it works fine on MZ. If you need it in a bigger resolution, I can do that too.
Thx.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113