Damage patch

suppon2008

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
I made my 3rd Plugin for RMMV.

This plugin cause damage patch on enemy sprite when the enemy wounded.

151128_01.jpg

All free to use in both commercial and non-commercial.

Credit is not needed.

<Update>

2015/11/28 18:05

I uploaded version1.01. It adapts for Yanfly's Battle Engine Core.

DamagePatch100.zip

151128_01.jpg

DamagePatch101.zip

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Radis3D

Just a Devilz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
is it just for front view?

it's so cute :3

Marillmau5

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I like it, going to use it as a attack counter. The only thing is I set the default to 1, and you dont see the bandage, so I set it to 2 and when you attack you see 1 damage patch, thats when I attack a slime, when i attack a bat it doesn't show the damage patch all the time.

Is it set to a random amount of patches up to the max limit?

suppon2008

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
I like it, going to use it as a attack counter. The only thing is I set the default to 1, and you dont see the bandage, so I set it to 2 and when you attack you see 1 damage patch, thats when I attack a slime, when i attack a bat it doesn't show the damage patch all the time.

Is it set to a random amount of patches up to the max limit?
Last one damage patch appears a moment before enemy dying.

If you set default patch number 2, one damage patch appears when enemy hp is below 50%.

Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfhkjsdhfkjsdfhk