Damage Per Hit/Stat Increase Skill

IamJustice743

Unironically Edgy Since 1996
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I want to make a skill/state change where when it is activated one of the player's stats increases for every time they are struck by an attack (This is dissimilar to the attack Bide from Pokemon, where the player stores damage and then releases it back at the enemy).
An example of this would be like so:

The Player activates the skill. For the next, say, 5 turns if this player is struck by an attack they get a bonus to their ATK stat. (Perhaps this ability is caused by a state that attaches to the player for this period of time.) After the state wears off they keep this stat bonus (perhaps in a separate state?) for a few turns and then the bonus wears off.

I'm not sure how to make it so when the player is struck they get this stat increase, and I'm also not sure how to make it so this stat stacks per hit (As I heard somewhere that the standard one in VXAce doesn't stack? Need to be sure on this one). How would I go about creating such a state/skill?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Don't mind me, just installing a fog machine. :LZSwink:

I can't stop looping this BGM while at work since I began to play PSO2. It just too good for mood booster.
How to post a picture there in the status feed?
So I was at the grocery store trying to reach for some small garbage bags on the top shelf way in the back. Instead of going all the way downstairs to find someone to help me I grabbed a broom and pulled it down. Putting the broom back I said, "Thank you for your service".
S.O.S.--10:16pm......two toddlers still awake....send help...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garycomehome