zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm not sure if this goes here or Javascript support, but when I use any damage popup plugin... or none at all, I seem to have lag when the popups occur. at first I narrowed it down to various plugins I was using, but now even with the default, it's ever so slightly an issue. is this happening to anyone else?

EDIT: I think I figured out what the issue was. I had them playing to close to animations during attacks. I didn't realize that'd cause issues, but it makes sense. Now it seems to have mitigated the lag.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno