Eni

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sure this has been asked before and I just can't find it or atleast not find an answer for it.
But I look at the damage sprites and I always wonder. All three damage sprites on a character is exactly identical... or atleast no matter how I bend and look at it it all look the same to me. Is that intentional? Is there a place where I can find better damage sprites of the base game ones atleast? Is there a fix to the generator that will generate three different (default) damage sprites?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think it's a bug. Maybe some elements can be dynamic (maybe if the capes? Or tails? I don't know), and you can test it by placing it on the map and turning stepping on. Does it really matter if it doesn't move? I mean... the character is KO so he/she isn't really supposed to move.

Eni

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I doesn't look to good if you have 10+ characters KO in the exact same pose. so some variation would be nice.
Maybe you want someone to look like they are leaning against a tree/wall and another with arms and legs spread out and fallen on their back. Not everyone should be sleeping on their stomatch.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's what the default engine gives us with the Default RTP. Artists are free to create variations and incorporate it in the Character Generator. I don't know if I've ever seen variations of the damage character for the character generator though, so you might have to look around, or make a requests, or a commission if you really need those assets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
The laptop I've had for almost 3 years has blue screened and is stuck on a boot loop. Can't wait to make games on nothing!
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:
Cleaned character animation and new room

I'm not sure if I should open a thread for this in games in development..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schiraz