Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am looking for vertical stairs, not the default sideways stairs, wooden, the more damaged the better.

It can be from XP, VX, VX Ace or MV as I can edit them to fit.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Avery Sadly my artistic skills are not up to doing the sketch.
I have barely started the map itself, so I'm not sure how much help it will be, but here is what there is so far. I've put in an undamaged set of stairs to show where they will be.

EDIT
Slapped on a few bits of furniture to show a bit more clearly what the room will be like.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr