Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
STORY

Four are chosen to enter the Demore Mansion and free the dead that are forced to relive the night Lady Demore and her guests were taken by the Reaper himself or join them forever. Within awaits terrifying traps, perplexing puzzles, and a multitude of monsters. They have two hours to solve the mystery of the mansion or fall prey to all that have come before them. Enter thee Chosen Champions. Welcome to the Dance of the Damned.

Original Characters: Play as an Elementalist, MonsterSlayer, Thief and Bounty Hunter as the story reveals their strengths, weaknesses, and personalities. With the aid of the quirky townspeople, help the party rediscover the skills that the curse of the mansion has taken from them.

Features

Craft System: Create an array of equipment, weapons, and accessories.

Mining System: Find valuable ore and gems.

Herb System: Collect plants that can be used to make a variety of potions, poisons, and food.

Fishing System: Angle your way into a net full of fish.

Cooking System: Bake and grill with a banquet of foods. Each meal provides different temporary stat bonuses.

Trailblazing: Obtain unique abilities to help you navigate the map and overcome obstacles.

Multiple mini-games that will help you train for the dangers that lie within the mansion.

Credits:

Move Restrict: Yanfly Engine

Path Finding Jet10985 Minor modification: Venima

Swiming Sprite: Matsuo Katito

Signs: Syrubis edit: The Harmp

People:5-1: Kumi

Snake Sprite: Panda Maru

Faceset 5-7: Soruve

Lighting effect: Mystic Sword Gaming

Alligator Sprite: WhtDragon

Music Death in the Family: Scythuz

RECRUITMENT

This is my first online game and I was hoping to get some help of all kinds. I need to add lots of different things to make it what I have envisioned. But I'm not all that skilled with programming and stuff. Understatement of the year. This game is based on a story I wrote a long time. So no, people won't be able to change their names, classes or nicknames. This is a mystery, puzzle-solving mini-game RPG. (RTP data not included.) There is no grinding for XP, gold or items. I don't want people showing up with 100 healing potions just because they have to fight a couple of rats. Although there will be a chance to find rare monsters with valuable items. I believe if there is no challenge there is no fun. Trying it out and see if it's something you'd like to help out with.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
loopk wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
loopk wrote on Avery's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panam