pockysamurai

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want to have a bunch of dancers in a line dancing to the Mazurka from tchaikovsky's Swan Lake...problem is That I can't seem to match the jumps perfectly to the notes of the piece...is there some trick to this that I'm not getting?

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake...

WHOA!

This is hard mate.   Actually this needs A LOT of work and testing.

Maybe using Wait command can sync the dancers.

60 frames waitinig = 1 second.

Thus 120 frames = 2 seconds.

30 frames = 0.5 seconds.

THEORETICALLY you can sync stuff as precise as 1/60 of a second.

Wait command ccan be used within Move Command.

Oh! Mind if I ask where you found a free to use, classic variation of Tchaikowsky pieces?

I might be interested too in such assets under that license.

Last edited by a moderator:

cavemanK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Might be easier to chop the song up and manually match move routes to different chunks of the song. At least that way you can control when it starts, etc...  But like @Dreadshadow put it, that ain't easy.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

hmm one of those days where there's a lot to work on with my game... annnnnd I have no idea what I wanna do. most of it tho, involves drawing lol. either enemies or NPCs.
I'm going back to the default RTP, in the interest of getting it done. FSM is lovely but slow to work with and has tall doors. And switching to tall sprites would mean a lot of franking, and also the horses will be small.
I think I developed a stalker trauma (stalkerfobia?) because of my previous work publishing games on Steam. :(
RIP, MeatLoaf :( Hot patootie, bless his soul, he really loved that rock 'n roll.
Psychronics Games is doing a livestream about my game in a bit... And I will do a video about his game after that.
Watch their stream with us on youtube!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pattymelt