Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Finnuval I can't unfortunately afford active participation in the community even if I wanted. So that's what it comes down to.
@OmnislashXX is lying, we're actually archenemies. With both having sharp tongue and quick wits, only one of us can emerge superior in our battles. :D

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Finnuval I can't unfortunately afford active participation in the community even if I wanted. So that's what it comes down to.
@OmnislashXX is lying, we're actually archenemies. With both having sharp tongue and quick wits, only one of us can emerge superior in our battles. :D
That sucks. Sorry to hear it. Still your presence is (somewhat) appreciated :p

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't worry, I'll make you wish I was gone soon enough. :p

CleanWater

Independent Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome back OmnislashXX. :smile:

Everything have their time in life. It was your time to take a break of it, now it's your time to get back! :wink:

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You gosh darn young 'uns get off my property! *shakes walking stick*

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Man, what did you do @Poryg ? You didn't fight with the mods or anything?

Hi @CleanWater . Yeah, it was shame too because my MV Project was getting close to a demo release. I might pick that one back up but maybe a little bit after I brush up on some game making skills. Sure It's not MZ but I already have MV so I don't see any sense in it.

I actually haven't been totally out of game making though, as I made a full game on Mario Maker 2 awhile back. Had to take a break from that too though as making all those levels takes a lot out of you. But well, it is an Omni Productions release so whatever.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm so annoyed with myself...I can't get this code to work so it looks like I'm going the plugin route for a problem I should be able to do myself :kaolivid:Great. Now I get to murder save file compatibility. Again.
Can't believe my code from four years ago is still working! Did some expansions, and...
1635194553179.png
In related news, I may have an update for my old Extra status window plugin ready. That is, once I manage to sit down and update the documentation... and the demo project... :kaoswt:
How does one pronounce Godot? I've heard it pronounced a couple of different ways, and I genuinely don't know the proper way.
March 2020 ...
1635188823939.jpeg
... vs October 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PamuRachii