Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Finnuval I can't unfortunately afford active participation in the community even if I wanted. So that's what it comes down to.
@OmnislashXX is lying, we're actually archenemies. With both having sharp tongue and quick wits, only one of us can emerge superior in our battles. :D

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Finnuval I can't unfortunately afford active participation in the community even if I wanted. So that's what it comes down to.
@OmnislashXX is lying, we're actually archenemies. With both having sharp tongue and quick wits, only one of us can emerge superior in our battles. :D
That sucks. Sorry to hear it. Still your presence is (somewhat) appreciated :p

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't worry, I'll make you wish I was gone soon enough. :p

CleanWater

Independent Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome back OmnislashXX. :smile:

Everything have their time in life. It was your time to take a break of it, now it's your time to get back! :wink:

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You gosh darn young 'uns get off my property! *shakes walking stick*

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Man, what did you do @Poryg ? You didn't fight with the mods or anything?

Hi @CleanWater . Yeah, it was shame too because my MV Project was getting close to a demo release. I might pick that one back up but maybe a little bit after I brush up on some game making skills. Sure It's not MZ but I already have MV so I don't see any sense in it.

I actually haven't been totally out of game making though, as I made a full game on Mario Maker 2 awhile back. Had to take a break from that too though as making all those levels takes a lot out of you. But well, it is an Omni Productions release so whatever.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernGamer