NikoPalad

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey guys!
I want to create a Danganronpa fangame using RPG Maker MV. Since I'm bad at programming, I want to have a plugin that helps me. Does anyone know a plugin that I can use?

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium- Probably the laziest dev here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which game mechanic of Danganronpa are you talking about? It will help if you're specific. There are many people who haven't played it. So try to give some description about what you want.

NikoPalad

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Which game mechanic of Danganronpa are you talking about? It will help if you're specific. There are many people who haven't played it. So try to give some description about what you want.
I want to replicate the gameplay of Danganronpa V3, especially the Class Trials and the Investigation Time.

DawnStar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Danganronpa is a visual novel with first person 3D dungeon crawling on Investigation Time sections and shooting elements on Class Trials (along many other minigames). Those features are not commonly found on the type of game MV is designed for (2D Japanese style RPGs), so as far as I know there are no plugins that will replicate it's unique gameplay.
You could achieve something similar using just events.
Or heavily modifying some existing plugins (for example Galv's shooting minigame) but that isn't exactly beginner friendly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheesepot