Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I was mixed myself searching for royalty free fonts at some point...
*facepalms*
Some of us will sleep less idiots tonight XD

HuskyTrooper

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Isn't Jinn 3 almost exactly the same music that FF7 has? LOL

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@HuskyTrooper I’ve already answered about it in a previous reply of this thread, you can check it if you want to. It’s from RM2k3 RTP, so it’s safe to use if you own a copy of RM2k3 :)

HuskyTrooper

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@callmedan alright, sorry. Yeah I have all RM licenses from a humble pack sale of years ago. Thanks for the info!

Witty_Witch

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMXP
it's been 3 yrs lol but i couldn't see the sound assets or smth? can u pls reupload (its ok if not lol but i would be grateful hejhe)

Witty_Witch

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMXP
please check your browser settings, the soundcloud widget is visible and functions for me.
i rlly can't see it, probably imma use inspect tool to get the links : )

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Yeah. It's been a rough road lately. But that's the thing about the Rangers. It doesn't matter how hard it gets, or how many of them fall. They never stop fighting. The Rangers NEVER stop fighting".

Angela Deth, you are a hero of mine. Sorry for my first run of Wasteland 3.
We must press on. For all those we couldn't save. For all those we might yet save.
FirestormNeos wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
asking this here instead of the thread in question to avoid derailing it, but I'm curious; is there a particular reason you'd include a "Terms of Use" for an RPG Maker game? Like, are there multiplayer features for the game you're working on?
The holidays are upon us! Everyone search for safety from the grocery store music!
I don't understand people sometime. Walking to work today came across someone walking the opposite way in a nice suit, I politely move to the side into the shrubbery so he doesn't have to get his suit dirty and say "good morning" as he passes me, he turns around glaring daggers and asks "why are you talking to me?" like he's bloody offended by me wishing him a good morning or something. Just, why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnderMon