callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
[Oct 16th, 2017] Check DAN's Assets for more stuffs (including assets for VXA, MV & maybe even other engines).

TERMS OF USE
Credits:
- Duc Anh Nguyen or DAN
- Enterbrain
- And anyone else is mentioned

Commercial:
Free for non-commercial & commercial projects. Leave a comment here or PM me if you use my resources would be nice (optional).

Editing:
You may edit my work for your personal use but do not share it.

Distributing:
Please do not distribute my resources without my permission. Link back to this thread if you wish to share.

Can be used:
In any RPG Maker engines if you own RMXP.

AUTOTILES
Cactus & Addons:
Note: The addons are not autotiles, add it into your tileset using a photo editor like GIMP, Photoshop, etc.
Autotile:

Add-ons:

SPRITES
ANIMALS
Black Tiger & White Tiger:

Dalmatian:
ORCS
HUMANOID
OTHERS:
Swamp animated bubble:
Note: With some simple edit, it may work as an autotile as well.

Secret door:

TILES
Interior
Dark Castle - Taller Pillar:

Wall:

Fireplace:

Dragon Pillars:

Last edited:

Nisshoku

CEO NisshoTatsu Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm. These look really good :D  I use RMMV though lol. Otherwise I would use them. But great job! 

Are you possibly gonna make them for RMMV at all?

Maidlyn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@callmedan If it is 48 x 48 pixels for each individuals tiles you should be fine. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

spritemight

Donut Whisperer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMXP
This looks great! I always find the hardest thing to do, other than make it pretty, is make sure it works when it tiles! Good job!

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I just added few sprites :p

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
A simple edit of the pillar(?) in Evil Castle 02 tileset

Josey

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hi!
The pictures are unfortunately not to be seen, photobucket must now be paid, so you can integrate the pictures. Would you upload the pictures somewhere else, please? I would like to see them and maybe use them :)

Josey~

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I know that there are still quite a number using it. I also know that there are people like me who can take XP resources (because we own the engine) and edit them to fit aesthetically in our Ace games. There are resources for XP which don't exist for other engines - I give you those animated straight down stairs in your post today as an example. And yes, I know that XP uses 4 columns of animation and Ace uses 3, but I know how to get round that, and can immediately see a use for it.

There is also the question of size. XP tiles tend to be taller than Ace, which for trees etc., is, imo, much better than the squashed down Ace RTP size. But obviously that is very much personal preference.

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I edited the RTP to create a fireplace for my game. I think this might be useful for someone else here as well :kaohi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adam1s