French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
PROGRAM USED: RPG Maker MV
GENRE: Fantasy RPG
PROJECT INFO:

RECRUITING

RPG MAKER MV MAPPER :
In order to focus on the chapters, and to create an attractive and intriguing world for the players.
Any level welcome !

ARTIST :
To bring to the Dark Echo universe your artistic touch and make it more alive!

OTHER :
If you know a field well (script writer, ...) and the project interests you, your contributions would be welcome!

SYNOPSIS

Arrived via wells, four warriors sent from another world set out on the mission to free Moen Drath from the yoke of a merciless Lord. Bearers of stones with magical virtues, they must get their hands on a mysterious flame before the allies and minions of the Lord. Through ten complex paintings with Moen Drath and its emblematic structures, you will embody the warrior of your choice in a complex story, rich in twists and turns. A story carried by a solid scenario and powerful dialogues. Perhaps your quest will prevent the Lord from gathering a legendary arsenal that would allow him to control Moen Drath and other related worlds.

CHARACTERS

We can use each of the four main characters. They have individual powers linked to their
respective Ezkesis stones. And gain new capacities as you progress thanks to a
MYSTERY contribution.
They are heroes who are not shy, seasoned fighters who have already been tested before,
they are united and maintain fraternal and complementary relationships.

SCREENSHOTS

• Explore a massive fantasy world full of unique places and perilous quests !
    Capture 1.PNGCapture 2.PNGScreen Forest.PNG
    [*]
  • A unique "Strategy" system that will involve you in epic battles !
Capture 3.PNG
  • A hundred breathtaking attacks !

Capture 5.PNGCapture 4.PNG
  • A well-planned history with beautiful cutscenes !
Capture 6.PNGCapture 7.PNG
  • ...and much, much more !

Last edited:

L7C

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump ! We are still looking for mappers and artists.

L7C

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey @Chroma-Creative-Solutions !
yeah, I must admit that I didn't fully understand your question but I think so, but we are still in the middle of mapping and eventing so things can change.

Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Graphic Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey @Chroma-Creative-Solutions !
yeah, I must admit that I didn't fully understand your question but I think so, but we are still in the middle of mapping and eventing so things can change.
RTP is the default assets for RPG Maker (the assets that come with the software for free). I would still be interested in helping with mapping if you have a spot open. I am working on some projects of my own off and on but want to work on mapping some more as well. I am not at my resource computer (I have access to RPG Maker though on this computer) so I dont' have any examples to show outside of my Game in Development in my signature. I can send more examples tomorrow evening around 1600-1700 MST (United States).

I will be on for around an hour as well if you want me to do an example map, I could complete one in that time if you give me a theme and goal of the map (and its a small enough size to do in an hour :)). Just let me know!

L7C

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RTP is the default assets for RPG Maker (the assets that come with the software for free). I would still be interested in helping with mapping if you have a spot open. I am working on some projects of my own off and on but want to work on mapping some more as well. I am not at my resource computer (I have access to RPG Maker though on this computer) so I dont' have any examples to show outside of my Game in Development in my signature. I can send more examples tomorrow evening around 1600-1700 MST (United States).

I will be on for around an hour as well if you want me to do an example map, I could complete one in that time if you give me a theme and goal of the map (and its a small enough size to do in an hour :)). Just let me know!
Thank you, your help will be greatly appreciated!

for maps I let you send me a private message (if you wish to discuss via the forum, or if you have discord I will then add you on the development discord).
It's ok for the rest;), I'll send you a description of a little map of the story and we'll see.

Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Graphic Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, your help will be greatly appreciated!

for maps I let you send me a private message (if you wish to discuss via the forum, or if you have discord I will then add you on the development discord).
It's ok for the rest;), I'll send you a description of a little map of the story and we'll see.
I PMd you my discord username so you can add me, looking forward to the prompt so I can show you what I can do!

L7C

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
up!
We are progressing well and the project is advancing day by day;)
If you are willing to help, it will always be with pleasure!

L7C

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Up ! Any help would be welcome :wink:

L7C

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confessors