Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I'm working on a tall body generator.

To fit the generator's character sprites, I need the face pictures of the Dark Fantasy characters as RPGMV generator parts.

Essentiallity, the clothing and the headgear would have to fit the default male & female facesets.
  • That means the clothing and the headgear need to be isolated and turned into generator parts and further seperated into their elements based on their color. (So that I can assign them seperate color ids)
  • The parts of the clothing and the headgear that's covered by hair or the face and would under certain situations be visible would need to be redrawn.
  • Everything would have to be adjusted in size and position in order to match the default generator faces for male and female faces, exactly as the FG parts of the vanilla generator.

Unlike the default generator, it's possible to use 3 or more layers for the headgear (e.g. back, sides and front), if you need to, since I'm using a modified version of Schlangan's extended generator.

Any help, even only the headgear & body of one of the 8 pictures, would make things immensely easier on my end and would go a long way to speed up the progress of my generator project.

mazzy-elf

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I pixeled bases based on the dark fantasy set a while ago you're welcome to take them for your project.

Attachments

• tall female Skintones.png
    tall female Skintones.png
    86 KB · Views: 59
  • tall male Skintones.png
    tall male Skintones.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 52

Anyone

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To avoid confusing others: this request is specifically for face generator parts.

I pixeled bases based on the dark fantasy set a while ago you're welcome to take them for your project.
While I've already got base sprites from WaywardMartian, I'd love to use yours too, to offer people a dressed base version as an alternative to the nude one. They're looking really good.
If you want, you can PM me a small logo to go with the sprites (maximum 20x20 pixel), that I'd include as watermark in the bottom left corner of the generator icon, so people can immediately see that you created the generator parts. (You can check the pictures in the thread in my sig to see what that looks like)

Anyone

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still looking for a face graphic artist who can help with the request. *bump*

Daisetsu

Shinobi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German,English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hope you can find someone. *bump

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3
Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!
Hey everyone, we know that the edit bar is missing. We're working on it. You can talk about it in the announcement here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-errors-missing-edit-bar-etc.132715/
So, explain why we can no longer use BBC code or smilies in our posts? This sparks much sadness...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finley