Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I'm working on a tall body generator.

To fit the generator's character sprites, I need the face pictures of the Dark Fantasy characters as RPGMV generator parts.

Essentiallity, the clothing and the headgear would have to fit the default male & female facesets.
  • That means the clothing and the headgear need to be isolated and turned into generator parts and further seperated into their elements based on their color. (So that I can assign them seperate color ids)
  • The parts of the clothing and the headgear that's covered by hair or the face and would under certain situations be visible would need to be redrawn.
  • Everything would have to be adjusted in size and position in order to match the default generator faces for male and female faces, exactly as the FG parts of the vanilla generator.

Unlike the default generator, it's possible to use 3 or more layers for the headgear (e.g. back, sides and front), if you need to, since I'm using a modified version of Schlangan's extended generator.

Any help, even only the headgear & body of one of the 8 pictures, would make things immensely easier on my end and would go a long way to speed up the progress of my generator project.

Anyone

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To avoid confusing others: this request is specifically for face generator parts.

I pixeled bases based on the dark fantasy set a while ago you're welcome to take them for your project.
While I've already got base sprites from WaywardMartian, I'd love to use yours too, to offer people a dressed base version as an alternative to the nude one. They're looking really good.
If you want, you can PM me a small logo to go with the sprites (maximum 20x20 pixel), that I'd include as watermark in the bottom left corner of the generator icon, so people can immediately see that you created the generator parts. (You can check the pictures in the thread in my sig to see what that looks like)

Anyone

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still looking for a face graphic artist who can help with the request. *bump*

Daisetsu

Shinobi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German,English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hope you can find someone. *bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."
I made this animation to apply to a job, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjrocks2000