Countyoungblood

Sleeping Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Anybody playing the remastered edition on ps4? Havent got too far but seems like the game has been made easier..

Still fun though.

VioletSpark

Launcher of a Thousand Ships
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bloodborne is my favorite. XD

(Excited for this RPG, too)

WriterMonkey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't noticed any changed to the balance of anything on my playthroughs besides maybe the Gravelord Covenant actually working and Blighttown being less infuriating. :D I think it's just an easier game if you've played anything else in the series first. Well, except DeS--that game's a cakewalk compared to Dark Souls and newer.

It has been a lot of fun going through everything again, too!

Alkemical

Transient Lion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Chain-backstabbing is back. Everything the modding community worked to fix with DSFix that was later patched on consoles got scrapped.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's Azrael sprite with the fire weapon, hope it came out good.
A13774F4-298B-4F4D-B639-E6921E49FCC2.jpeg
Art test for a victory title screen change
illuminatigirl.png
Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppleCider