Countyoungblood

Sleeping Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Anybody playing the remastered edition on ps4? Havent got too far but seems like the game has been made easier..

Still fun though.

VioletSpark

Launcher of a Thousand Ships
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bloodborne is my favorite. XD

(Excited for this RPG, too)

WriterMonkey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't noticed any changed to the balance of anything on my playthroughs besides maybe the Gravelord Covenant actually working and Blighttown being less infuriating. :D I think it's just an easier game if you've played anything else in the series first. Well, except DeS--that game's a cakewalk compared to Dark Souls and newer.

It has been a lot of fun going through everything again, too!

Alkemical

Transient Lion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Chain-backstabbing is back. Everything the modding community worked to fix with DSFix that was later patched on consoles got scrapped.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GThink