Dark Theme?

ChatS

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there, I'd like to know if there is a dark theme support in Visual Novel maker like RPGMaker MV does, or at least if one is planned in a future update?

All my monitors are quite big and the white theme (Especially since there are so much wasted white spaces) makes it very difficult to gaze at the screen after just 2 mins of work in the editor.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porkipon