DarkFantasy- Actor7 SV Battler (Vibrato style)

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
DF_Actor7.png

I am using the Evil King (Actor7) from the, Dark Fantasy Character Pack, Free DLC. But all the battlers in my game are in Vibrato's style. So I re-edited with the Captain SV Battler that Vibrato made. (It's not perfect but I did my best on it). Also, this battler is not really meant to be used as a main party member (just a boss enemy) so I did not re-edit all the poses, just the ones I would need to make him work as an SV enemy sprite.

Anyhow, since Vibrato allows edits and re-posts of his work; I thought others might find some use for it as well, so I thought I would post it up here:

Dark Lord King SV Battler.png

Credit:
Vibrato, Kadokawa, and GalacticGod
Vibrato's Web Site: http://p3x774.web.fc2.com/

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Nice work with this! If you end up doing any more edits like it, I'd love to see them!

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• Sawy

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digimanthan