RMMV Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch (IGMC 2017)

Discussion in 'Indie Game Maker (IGMC 2017)' started by Kuro DCupu, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Kuro DCupu

Kuro DCupu Responsible for Kitten Mita development Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    In participation of the IGMC 2017
    Eggion presents

doh logo.png

You play the role of Eris, a young agent of dark organization called Prismatic. Follow her story unraveling the secret of The Pocket Watch through her journey!

The game share a story relation to our last IGMC event in 2014, Save the Heart of Painful : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/darkness-of-hope-save-the-heart-of-painful.29369/

STORY
    There's an old fairy tale known as The Garden of Everything, a place of the most beautiful garden in the world. Inside, there lives a witch who could grant any wishes. Even wishes that some might deem impossible. But such wishes will not be granted for free.

How much are you willing to pay for a wish?

It is an age-old question that Eris must finally answer. Tread your path carefully, humans, for some wishes might be better left unfulfilled...

VIDEO

SCREENSHOT
    ss2.jpg
    ss3.jpg
    ss4.jpg

FEATURES
    Casual Side Scrolling RPG
    Rich Story
    Unique Battle System
    Original Graphics
    Great Soundtrack
    Fully Animated
    Time rewinds when you die in game

CREDITS
    Script / Animation / Eventing / Battle / Story : @Kuro DCupu
    Sprites / Artwork / Video / Story : @rondchild
    Proofread : Ayyub Mustofa
    Composer : Dani Irjayana, Chandra Oyuget, Chlea Leslick, #F
    Plugins : DrDhoom series, Yami skip title
    Kadokawa / Degica

DOWNLOAD
    https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/191432

Update Patch to v0.9.2
    Patch DoH TPW v0.9.2 (Dropbox)
    Extract the zip file inside the game folder
    Code:
    v0.9.2
    - Fixed grammars
    - Fixed cutscene
    - Balancing audio

Can you reveal the secret of The Pocket Watch?
    The development of this game is killin me both physically and mentally. I even forced to drink those cursed energy drink to fix that last bug hours before deadline and spent a full day rest after submission. I leave the rest of my suffering hinted inside the game.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    rondchild likes this.
  2. Kuro DCupu

Kuro DCupu Responsible for Kitten Mita development Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    UPDATE! I've put an update patch just below the download link that contain a minor changes on the game. Please, check it out!

Even though the IGMC submission is over week ago, we would like to continue to polish this project even further. We simply don't want to leave a lingering regret over small problem inside the game.

Next, we want to let everybody know about our future plan, that is to overhaul most of the game content (especially the battle mechanic). I myself feels like there are lots of things missing (due to rushed) and I can't be satisfied with it. Glad it's not just me, my partner's here agree to continue working on this project. This game is not born to just die!

Finally, let us know if there's something that bothers you while playing our game.
    Thank you for all your time ~