Database Limit Breaker 1.1

AceSax

All Conquering Ace in God's Mercy
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey^^ For me, it's showing an error after the first event says - "Welcome to the demo of Database Limit Breaker!"

Then an error saying - "NameError occurred while running script. uninitialized constant Game_Interpreter::pK8_DLB."

That comes up :/

Your quote - " Depending on how far into development you are with your project, you should probably change the condition switch of the [sYS!] common event. This system doesn't need a variable or a "PK8's Systems" switch."

I don't get how to do that :/ Please help :$

Last edited by a moderator:

Adon

ADONKADONK
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah, I was just thinking about stuff like that. Wouldn't this cause compatibility errors with many scripts? Hopefully you can figure this all out!

edit:

Well, maybe not, so it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Even if it causes compatibility issues, you only need to run it once to get what you want done. Then you can just remove the script.

exoticrings

THE MASTER MUICIAN
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
dosnt work for me.. love the idea

PK8

I sense there's something in the wind...
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Small rant: While using SRD Hud maker for a battle hud, I typed in the wrong script call and got an error, but then forgot to delete the piece that caused the error before closed the Hud maker and hit F5 to restart the game. Now everytime I engage in a battle my game crashes...
:kaolivid:
Would Jump into Javascript be best off continuing to break down the MV core files, or would people prefer a quick detour to cover everything that's changed in the core from MV to MZ?
Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz