DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
A question I want to ask before I make any requests, but can I make a request that is not for an RM project? I am guessing so since this is in General Resources rather than a specific engine, but I'd rather be safe than sorry to ask first.
Feel free to request!

If i can make it i will.
Just try to give me as much detail as you can :)

DB

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Well, I basically had two I wanted for a project of mine, so I'll try it and see here.

Genre: Rock, but kind of a dark style
Instruments Required: Whatever fits the genre
Reference Track: Brief description of the scene. Include any emotion or atmosphere you require: The title screen music. The game will have a overall dark tone to the plot, so just something that fits that dark tone.
Anything Else:

Genre:
Rock, but kind of a dark style
Instruments Required: Whatever fits the genre
Reference Track: Brief description of the scene. Include any emotion or atmosphere you require: This is the boss battle theme for one of the game's main antagonist's, who is a dark alchemist. Something dark or bad always happens when they are a part of the overall battle on that map. The song will play on the entire map.
Anything Else:

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@JtheDuelist
Does this kind of thing work for your battle track?
DB

I also have this which was a collaboration from some time ago, this might fit into what you need!

Last edited:

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@DaveyBriteRPG I like it!

Also, if you want the name of the project for the record, it is Downfall FES 2.
good stuff! I did already check out your signautures cuz im nosey like that hahah looks nice!
I'd be happy to see a demo or playtrhough sometime :)
DB

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I often get some strange outsourced fan requests.. but Mario has to be one of my favorite games!

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DaveyBriteRPG, so many musicians here you're all to talk to each others to do a coalition together. That would be cool ideas or do a music showdown.

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Kupotepo That would be a great idea! But i don't think anyone would set it up, nor give the permissions to do so.

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DaveyBriteRPG, you never know if you do not ask moderators about music showdown. The music corablleration, you can ask other musicians in pm. However, the commission music can be problematic, but you can split the profit equally or according to one work and time.

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Kupotepo I've done my fair share of collaberations in the past and i've also asked about music comps too.. nobody seems to want to do it :(

Shame really, there used to be something called Weekly Art that was a hit but now everything seems a bit dim.

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can ask @MushroomCake28 the multi instrument players and a composer.

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MushroomCake28, I ask @DaveyBriteRPG to ask you to work together on the music, so it would be a neat idea. Combine the style of musicians would be cool ideas and many people here are musicians for some reasons.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Kupotepo Not that I don't like the idea, but it's hard to imagine how composers can collaborate, especially since we have fairly different styles (not sure that would mix well together).

EDIT: but thanks for thinking of me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKPoliandro