DaveyBriteRpg - Musical Creation! (Back in Business!)

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Can you make a battle theme for a Arabic arena? I'd like it purely cinematic orchestra with Arabic elements. Thanks!

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@callmedan
Hello thanks for your request!

I do have an arabic style battle theme already, here :-
However, if that isn't what you're after, i can make one fresh for you.

Let me know!

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@DaveyBriteRPG Thanks! But I'd like something more intense and without modern synth.
Like this for example

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

DaveyBriteRPG, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you need to respond to multiple people, use tags to separate them in the same post. You can also always edit your comments if you find you need to add more thoughts and information. :)

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I didn't purposely double post, but i will keep a look out..

Grantronic4

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I Could use a battle song that is cinematic orchestra with a bit of flute to go my victory theme. To quickly describe the story - The world is in a state of war and the main character has been chosen by the gods to bring peace. He is clueless as to what he must do, but he knows he must fight on to complete the enormous task he is given.

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry guys, i have been away for a week on holiday!
I will continue with the requesrs and post them up in due time.

@Grantronic4 I will post yours too when it is completed. I dont suppose you have avideo reference of the sort of sound youd like?

Grantronic4

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry guys, i have been away for a week on holiday!
I will continue with the requesrs and post them up in due time.

@Grantronic4 I will post yours too when it is completed. I dont suppose you have avideo reference of the sort of sound youd like?
Hey Here is an older video of my game (looks a lot different now, but the story remains the same), It's gone through some massive updates recently but I haven't released V1.3 of my demo yet or any video/images.

fiddlesticks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello can you make me song to but it be anything you want just that it made by you . ;)

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@callmedan
Here is your track.
You can view it here before you download it:- And you can download it here:- https://www.mediafire.com/?43et59yt4yak3lz

I believe the simplicity of the instruments and emphasis on the percussion really brings out the asian/tribal feel to it.
I hope it meets your standards!

@Grantronic4 I will be working on your track next. Can you please provide me with a video of a song, that you would like to battle theme to sound like?

@fiddlesticks Hello! You want just any old track? Hmm, i can do that. Do you have any preferences at all? Instruments, Genre, Style etc.
Let me know :)

fiddlesticks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@callmedan
Here is your track.
You can view it here before you download it:- And you can download it here:- https://www.mediafire.com/?43et59yt4yak3lz

I believe the simplicity of the instruments and emphasis on the percussion really brings out the asian/tribal feel to it.
I hope it meets your standards!

@Grantronic4 I will be working on your track next. Can you please provide me with a video of a song, that you would like to battle theme to sound like?

@fiddlesticks Hello! You want just any old track? Hmm, i can do that. Do you have any preferences at all? Instruments, Genre, Style etc.
Let me know :)
Ok cool thanks do an instrument you use least;) the style unpopular opinion

Grantronic4

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Blackyu

Professional Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Being a music lover, this interests me. A LOT.
I'd like to do a request, are you good with battle themes ? I've been checking all of my characters and a crucial antagonist is missing a battle music. I can PM you some sources of musical inspiration and details about the character so you can better understand what kind of music I'm looking for, just let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
putdhikrit