DaveyBriteRpg - Musical Creation! (Back in Business!)

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Request your free unique track @ daveybriterpg.com :)

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
like Kes, also popping in to say DaveyBriteRPG did 3 tracks for me in the past (that two or so years ago he mentioned.) and the work was done quickly and turned out brilliant! I 100% recommend!

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Pepperjack!
Long time no speak!
:D

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
very long lol XD so long in fact, that I still have your old banner in my signature :p

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just droppin by ta say this guy does excellent work yo. His music really carried tha emotion of my game an ya can hear it in this playthrouh (tha players even mention how good it is in that video an someone in tha comments to) Highly recommended. Deserves every drop a commissions an donations he gets.

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
very long lol XD so long in fact, that I still have your old banner in my signature :p
hahaha omg! that is SO old!!!

Just droppin by ta say this guy does excellent work yo. His music really carried tha emotion of my game an ya can hear it in this playthrouh (tha players even mention how good it is in that video an someone in tha comments to) Highly recommended. Deserves every drop a commissions an donations he gets.
I checked the video out umbra. a very touching story and the music works great!
Very good job :)

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
lol yeah it is XD oh! btw, In case your interested; I'm running a youtube channel now. It's still small time but I post a new gameplay video every day. It's something I enjoy since I've become relatively burnt out on game design. (Obviously still a hobby for me though; otherwise I wouldn't be on this forum lol.) Anyways, I'm trying to expand the channel as its something I would enjoy doing for a long while. I'd appreciate it if you could drop by and give it a view or three! :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/22pepperjack

P.S. I'm considering commissioning you for an intro track for the channel, would that be allowed? (not soon as I'm going to a BNL concert next month, but for future reference.)

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
lol yeah it is XD oh! btw, In case your interested; I'm running a youtube channel now. It's still small time but I post a new gameplay video every day. It's something I enjoy since I've become relatively burnt out on game design. (Obviously still a hobby for me though; otherwise I wouldn't be on this forum lol.) Anyways, I'm trying to expand the channel as its something I would enjoy doing for a long while. I'd appreciate it if you could drop by and give it a view or three! :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/22pepperjack

P.S. I'm considering commissioning you for an intro track for the channel, would that be allowed? (not soon as I'm going to a BNL concert next month, but for future reference.)
I'd be happy to work on anything for you pepperjack! :)

firststef

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Hello!

I am new at doing requests so... sorry in advance :rswt

I am doing a game involving possessed swords in an 11-th century japan. Main themes involve friendship, betrayal and loneliness.

Main mc

So moving on to the request,

I'll use the bgm as a main theme but if i were to name a scene in wich it is used, its one in wich the main character remember old times.
Instruments used: Violin sounds appropriate but something that sounds japanese might be good.
Emotions: sadness- to me everything that's sad is also EPIC
Reference track: Until now i have used this one:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1s2f923tm954isy/main theme.ogg?dl=0

Looking forward to your response if you will help me. Thanks!

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello!

I am new at doing requests so... sorry in advance :rswt

I am doing a game involving possessed swords in an 11-th century japan. Main themes involve friendship, betrayal and loneliness.

Main mc

So moving on to the request,

I'll use the bgm as a main theme but if i were to name a scene in wich it is used, its one in wich the main character remember old times.
Instruments used: Violin sounds appropriate but something that sounds japanese might be good.
Emotions: sadness- to me everything that's sad is also EPIC
Reference track: Until now i have used this one:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1s2f923tm954isy/main theme.ogg?dl=0

Looking forward to your response if you will help me. Thanks!
Leave it with me, i'll post up once i have something for you :)

goddialga

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello! I listened to a lot of your musics and they are great! Hope you still takes request. Well, I'll try!

*Edited*

Genre:
Boss Battle Music

Instruments Required: Piano, guitar, orchestra, choir/chorus, violin Any others you see fit to include. Maybe 2-3 minutes long.

Description of the scene. Include any emotion or atmosphere you require:
You are fighting with the fusion form of angel and demon woman. She once was your trusted friend but she betrayed you and revealed to trick you the whole time. Emotion filled with anger and sadness. To convey the feeling of the protagonist that still question their relationship as it was all a fake or not. But he still has to stop her. And the tone of the music also showing how conflicted the boss is as she was both good and bad at the same time.

Reference:

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Got your email @goddialga :)
Will post an update as soon as i have something for you.
Ive been really caught up in my commissions lately, so will work on some free stuff today.

Thanks for your patience :)

goddialga

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Got your email @goddialga :)
Will post an update as soon as i have something for you.
Ive been really caught up in my commissions lately, so will work on some free stuff today.

Thanks for your patience :)

Thank you! Sorry for letting my desire got the better of me. I realized I was not that patient earlier. I even sent you a lot of messages through several ways and even being uncertain about my decision. But now I've calmed myself down, I'll wait for you patiently. Really like your work!:kaojoy: And good luck with your commissions!

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
hey davey, I put in a commission request a few weeks ago using your website. Wasn't sure if you got it or not since I hadn't heard from you, so I'm just letting you know on here. Would like to discuss prices when you get the chance :3

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
let it be known here that once again davey has delivered a set of tracks of the highest quality! brilliant composer/musician/artist, whatever you prefer XD definitly worth spending money on! takemymoney.jpg

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks you guys for your praise :')

I have some open slots for requests if anyone is interested ^^'

goddialga

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@goddialga
Your track is completed :)

Please take a listen: I hope that meets your needs.
Yes! It sounds so amazing! Thank you very much for taking my request! It really suits my imagination!
Good luck on your wok! I hope a lot more people will come at you :)

mara_vertin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much for starting this workshop and sharing your talent like this.
I would like to make a request.

Genre: Character theme
Instruments Required: Um ... I'm not sure. I like the classics (piano, violin, cello or guitar). Just not too modern? :kaoblush:
Reference Track: Something you'll recognize immediately but also subtle. Dark and threatening but smooth.
Brief description of the scene: The song would be for the main antagonist of my project. He is a good looking, very confident guy - and the ruler of the underworld.

Thanks a lot. :kaojoy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DnCGamez