DaveyBriteRpg - Musical Creation! (Back in Business!)

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I appreciate that @mara_vertin :)
I hope you enjoy it!

Also

To facilitate your requests and the time needed to complete them, i will extend the event by a further 3 Days.

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually, the beginning to mid feather's fall sounds really close to what I was wanting. The strings sound really good. I just really love the organ.

Venderbox

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I love your music, Davey! It's awesome what you're doing on this forum for the community.
I would like to request a battle theme for my non-commercial game.
Genre: Orchestral with drumbeats
Feelings: Dark, dramatic, foreboding with the slightest hint of hope
Scene: A band of friends who have fought together for a long time have come face-to-face with their final foe, a giant wall of swirling darkness. They are all going to die, it's futile. But still they fight. They fight to protect their land and their people, and a part of them believes that they might actually win. They keep that glimmer of hope alive right up until the very end.
Reference:
I would like it to be something like this, just more dramatic with more instruments and an orchestral feel.

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for your offer, Davey. This was a great promotional tactic.

Genre: Horror

Feelings: emptiness

Scene: A confrontation with a man that has a very disturbed mind. He kidnaps, he steals, and he loots with no care or concern for anyone else. The thought of his own death doesn't even bother him. He only feels alive when he commits a crime. This villain hunts people to forcibly steal their powers from them for his own use. He doesn't see anyone else as human, and sees people like entities you'd meet in a dream.

Reference:

The background beat on this song

The melody and the rest of this song

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Poryg
Take a listen to you track :)

If you like it, let me know and i will send you a private download link!

@Everyone else.. your requests are being logged! :)

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if it is absolutely loopable due to the transition from the hyped part to the not hyped part, but you did an awesome job!

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
sorry Davey, although im adding the new signature for the event, i refuse to remove the old one XD anyways:

if possible, for the free track i would love a remaster of "farewell to the prelude-remastered" (i didnt listen to the original, but the one i heard was real close to what im looking for.) would it be possible to remaster it with a violin added in along side the piano, but with the heavy synth during the high point removed? (the part that might be used in a horror game to signify ghosts lol) maybe in place of the synth even, idk lol. im making a game involving alot of exploration through a seemingly endless series of puzzle rooms and heavily misty atmosphere. so i need the track to loop and just add to that ambiance.

thanks in advance!

P.S. if thats more commission-like and not quite on par for a free request let me know :D keep up the good work man!

P.P.S. the game im using for inspiration and lots of references is "Another Perspective" by Shaun Spalding.

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
sorry Davey, although im adding the new signature for the event, i refuse to remove the old one XD anyways:

if possible, for the free track i would love a remaster of "farewell to the prelude-remastered" (i didnt listen to the original, but the one i heard was real close to what im looking for.) would it be possible to remaster it with a violin added in along side the piano, but with the heavy synth during the high point removed? (the part that might be used in a horror game to signify ghosts lol) maybe in place of the synth even, idk lol. im making a game involving alot of exploration through a seemingly endless series of puzzle rooms and heavily misty atmosphere. so i need the track to loop and just add to that ambiance.

thanks in advance!

P.S. if thats more commission-like and not quite on par for a free request let me know :D keep up the good work man!

P.P.S. the game im using for inspiration and lots of references is "Another Perspective" by Shaun Spalding.
Hey pepperjack, That track has already been remastered for this event, Thus the Remastered title haha...
Any chance you could choose another?
And if nothing else fits, then it may well be that a commission is in order.
But have a good look through im sure there is something :)

As for the current requests, i am working on them most of today but in no particular order. Since some will require more attention than others, i will be dipping in and out of projects as ideas come to me.
Thanks for your patience guys.

And remember, the event ends tomorrow at midnight so if you know anyone that wants a freebie get them in!

Last edited:

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lol yeah thought that might be the case but wasn’t sure XD anyways, following the same “rules” as above, I’m rather curious as to what you could do with “the hidden valley” I would love to hear it. However, if that request has already been done or seems odd joined with the previous description, then the only other one I found that fit was “mournful rest” either I think would sound good. :3

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know I have been asked for a review, but I would have given one anyway, because 1. it's the least I can do for a freebie and 2. it really deserved it.

I saw a status announcing only a couple of days of special halloween event were remaining... But since I had no particular request in mind, I decided to come up with a challenge. Being the perfectionist that I am and owning a bunch of music packs from the store, I was sceptical if my challenge could even be passed... But in the end I was pleasantly surprised.
I will not lie. The music turned out being completely different from my expectations... And was not perfect... But the impact was there. The message was there. And the quality was there. In fact much higher than many generic music files I'd have to buy. So while I did not expect for that challenge to be passed at first... In the end I have an unique music file I cannot buy elsewhere, because for some reason sad battles aren't even considered by musicians making for example battle music packs.
I am not sure if I ever use that file, because my game making motivation kind of sucks... But I can say for sure that if I, in some future, see some music packs I would be interested in, I won't be hesitant to buy them if I can.

Thanks again for the music file. That's all I can say :D

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Lol yeah thought that might be the case but wasn’t sure XD anyways, following the same “rules” as above, I’m rather curious as to what you could do with “the hidden valley” I would love to hear it. However, if that request has already been done or seems odd joined with the previous description, then the only other one I found that fit was “mournful rest” either I think would sound good. :3
Sure i can give hidden valley a whirl. how would you like it?
EDIT:- How does this sound?
@22pepperjack

I know I have been asked for a review, but I would have given one anyway, because 1. it's the least I can do for a freebie and 2. it really deserved it.

I saw a status announcing only a couple of days of special halloween event were remaining... But since I had no particular request in mind, I decided to come up with a challenge. Being the perfectionist that I am and owning a bunch of music packs from the store, I was sceptical if my challenge could even be passed... But in the end I was pleasantly surprised.
I will not lie. The music turned out being completely different from my expectations... And was not perfect... But the impact was there. The message was there. And the quality was there. In fact much higher than many generic music files I'd have to buy. So while I did not expect for that challenge to be passed at first... In the end I have an unique music file I cannot buy elsewhere, because for some reason sad battles aren't even considered by musicians making for example battle music packs.
I am not sure if I ever use that file, because my game making motivation kind of sucks... But I can say for sure that if I, in some future, see some music packs I would be interested in, I won't be hesitant to buy them if I can.

Thanks again for the music file. That's all I can say :D
Damit poryg! this a review and a half!
Thanks a lot! ^^

Last edited:

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The track is brilliant davey! Thanks a ton! :D really pulls at the heart strings and yet pushes the player forward at the same time! I love it :D

Once again, high quality work at excellent speed, there is no other musician I would prefer :)

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@bhindi1224
Hey mate!
I'm having some issues with your request and im getting writer's block too much, its such a genre demanding track i might either need more time or, ask you to choose another track.
What would you prefer?

@MMMm In the mean time, i will begin work on yours. I do have a commission in the making but will try to weave both in.

-The halloween event is now finished! But feel free to request your free tracks, or speak to me about private commissions :)-

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@bhindi1224
Hey mate!
I'm having some issues with your request and im getting writer's block too much, its such a genre demanding track i might either need more time or, ask you to choose another track.
What would you prefer?

@MMMm In the mean time, i will begin work on yours. I do have a commission in the making but will try to weave both in.

-The halloween event is now finished! But feel free to request your free tracks, or speak to me about private commissions :)-
Don't worry about it. If you want more time, take it. If it's a bit too much, don't bother with it. It's fine with me either way. :)

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Venderbox
I am working on your track right now.
Been a proper hectic month November :L

EDIT:

How is this?

Last edited:

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have room for more requests if anyone would like one!¬ :)

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@MMMm I am indeed working on your track.

I have also been given the task of making a remix of the Final Fantasy 8 theme Man with the machine gun (Laguna's Battle Theme)
Which i have to admit.. is pretty dayum hard to stop working on haha.

Venderbox

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you so much, Davey! The track is great and fits the scene perfectly. It's so amazing how you made this.

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No problem Venderbox, I am glad you like it!
Feel free to download it from the soundcloud by clicking on those 3 dots.

Just a reminder guys, the halloween event has finihsed so you could do with removing those happy halloween signatures since that was 1 month ago! hahah.

Keep tuned in though, christmas is on its way and you never know what musical santa might bring!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aspaqi