DBDragoner's Edits 12/05

DBDragoner

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
DBDragoner's Edits
Last updated 12/05/2015

Hi, I really enjoy editing sprites and tiles in the RPG makers so I thought I'd try sharing.

Term: Free for use; commercial or noncommercial. If you want to credit me thats fine, but I'm not gonna hunt you down if you don't.

Behaviors:

I really enjoyed the behavior sprites from RPG Maker VX Ace, so I spent some time adjusting them to RPG Maker MV. You will need to own Ace to use these. The reason each "action" takes up an entire character slot is so you can change the image in the move route. Image left to right, top to bottom: Walking, Down, Sweeping, Dusting with dust, and dusting without dust.

Little girl edits:

Tile edits:

I made a jewelry case with glass. Liked it so much I made several recolors and decided to upload it.

Do it yourself stuff:

I'm a huge fan of this helper do it yourself stuff, so here is some cases I made for the necklace and pendant. They don't fit the 48 by 48 grid so I suggest only using them for parallax maps or editing them to fit on a tilesheet.

Generator:

Crown

It is colorable and available for females as well. :)

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?xbnvn90qcm91usy

Hat

This one is only available for females, but I did make is so almost all of it is recolorable. Only the flower inside and the white brim is not colorable.

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rgbu4bu0rtcd48a/Hat.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

atasuke10

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i loved these too and i really missed them from mv.
Thanks a lot for these!!

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Great work, man! :)

DBDragoner

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm working on doing some recolors and edits for the little girl. I'll try posting them later tonight.

DBDragoner

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Took me a LOT longer than I thought, but I finally finished making edits to the little girl. I added them to the first post.

FeralGames

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Good job on these, they are really well done. 

Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Love the sweeping & dusting animations, well done!

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch Flipper t(o.ot)

Philosopher...?
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is really cool but... is it just me or do the little girl faces seem to have abnormally large forheads?

Don't mean to critisize but they seem somewhat disproportioned

DBDragoner

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
I added a generator hat piece. It was on one of the npc and was so cute that I just had to. The side view battler I had to make from scratch. It there are any suggestion on how to make it better please let me know. I'm fairy new to spriting.

NehpetsYar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The maid is a wonderful asset! Thank you for sharing these.

Conday

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi Dragoner, I'm new to RPG Makers (just bought MV) and have a question about your post.  You said that you were adjusting your sprites to RPG Maker MV, but then said that we would need Ace to use them.  Does that mean I would need MV and Ace to use your crown?  And if I can use your crown as an accessory, where do I insert the files to get this to happen?  Thanks.

babbleking

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The crown isn't working...I extracted it to the generator folder, and the preview shows up in the generator, but it won't show up on my character...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123