DBDragoner's Edits 12/05

Reaction score
First Language
Scottish
Primarily Uses
Crown doesn't seem to go on the characters face picture in the character generator....

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
why is there a photobucket watermark? i cant use any of your stuff because of it T.T

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@gothicvoid When this was first posted in 2015, there were no watermarks yet. Unfortunately, when you upload to Photobucket now, that's what happens. They've added this watermark to all images on their site.
The only way to fix this is to use a different image hosting site. And since OP hasn't been online since 2016, that's not likely to happen.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@gothicvoid When this was first posted in 2015, there were no watermarks yet. Unfortunately, when you upload to Photobucket now, that's what happens. They've added this watermark to all images on their site.
The only way to fix this is to use a different image hosting site. And since OP hasn't been online since 2016, that's not likely to happen.
ok. Ikinda did a work around and recolored the ones covered... its not great but it works i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne