DBZ:Battle of Z demo

The Dragon God

Indie Game Dev, Concept Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just so people know, the demo is on PS Store.

NOTE: Must play Single player to unlock the Modes. 

pm me if you need a friend on PSN. Good luck. 

negative_headed

Hard to Read
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Tried the Vita Demo. Wasn't a bad game by any means. I actually hate DBZ and Akira Toriyama... but the game is on some level tempting... which leaves me a bit upset... >.<

The Dragon God

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
 Hmm, I grew up on Akira's work, so I enjoy this demo. But I do wish it had character creation AND that it is better then the simple mechanics in Ultimate Tenkaichi.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ultimate Tenkaichi was god awful. Like, it was supposed to be the greatest DBZ game out there with character creation and everything, ended up being a HUGE disappointment. It leaves me worried for this new game, but I will try it out anyways soon.

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 was and still is the best DBZ game ever.

This one looks decent enough from what I saw.

The Dragon God

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I perfer Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Just need a vast character creation mechanic with female saiyan capability.

Rayhaku808

Chubbizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not as smooth as i hoped it would be. Move canceling would be great for faster paced gameplay

The Dragon God

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I agree. But at least there's no movement restrictions like what Ultimate Tenkaichi has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made a surprising amount of progress in these past two days. Really helps when parallax mapping breaks limitation and allowing me to be creative and make maps that match my vision.
Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikenwyngx