Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is this about?
Someone comissioned a customable "Time Hit" system (if that's what it's called) from me using eventing and pictures. So I made him one.

Requirement
  • Adept knowledge of how script call works in event.
  • Basic knowledge of mathematic formula.
  • Understanding how to create structural event.
  • 2 temporary variables (Cursor Value and Counter), a common event, and an additional temporary switch for checking button holding. Extra variable for formulating the value might be considered.
  • 3 images for the meter, an image for the cursor, and 3 more images for the reaction image (perfect, good, miss)
  • Difficulty level : Adept
Changelog
V1.0
* Use a common event, 2 variables, a switch, and 5 images.
* Very customable.

A screenshot of the long common event. Probably gonna organize it, if there's a need to it.
1590824368510.png

Download sample
DCupu - Time Hit V1.0 (6mb / GD) NEW!

Points to be noted
  • It's designed to be customable and for the comission. This is the public version. User only need do a few setup on designated part of the event.
  • You may make your custom formula for the cursor speed, path length, value length, hitbox A and hitbox B.
  • It's done using show pictures, so changing the visual would be easier.
  • It can be used anywhere. Perhaps you can put it inside battle?
  • In the end this is done via eventing. It might be limited to some point.
  • This one is public version. I made it for study purpose.

At last, let me know if there's something you don't understand or what would you like to suggest to improve it.

Thank you ~

Last edited:

Lonepixel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This event is perfect! I will make sure to credit you in my game. Its just what i nedded!

Geovid

Geodessia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
omg using events thats amazing

BrentBAM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello. This is pretty awesome. I would totally use this is a game. It could be added to be used in puzzle or in QTEs during a cut scene.
Do you think you'll be making this for MZ as well?

Last edited:

shaylina

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hey, would it be possible to redo this and temporary bars in MZ. I could commission you. I tried to copy all from the MV events to MZ and it didn't work, and I would really need these for my project.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?
I don't know what I'm doing :D
So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MythologixGD