Dead Moon Night

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I beat this last night! First; I love the twist at the ending hahahaha That was perfect.

I'll put my comments in a spoiler box, juuuust in case!

The character customization was a lot of fun, though I feel like the limited amount of time that you had Vlad meant I didn't get enough time to play and find his true potential. Though, who am I kidding; I made "FenFen" (i forget everyone's real names, I'm sorry) an unstoppable tank and destroyed everything with bleed damage leaving the rest of my team in the dust behind him. Seriously, I'm sorry Mr. Werewolf, but I can see why you have so many fangirls, you fluffy armoured force of howling destruction. <3 uhnm, that aside.
My only major complaint with the game was that the dungeon on the way to where Vlad was locked up was tediuoussss. There were so many monsters; the paths were so thin I couldn't dodge them; then there was battles that had to be beaten to progress the game. It took a lot of time and since the rewards from the battles were so limited (no EXP of course and I was pretty sure shortly in I had all the drops I cared to get from those monsters) it felt rather needless. I groaned a lot in that dungeon, I'm sorry to say u.u

Ah but I kept playing because the characters and story were both so charming that I knew I had to push through! Bonus points! Everyone was a lot of fun! And the writing was humourous and enjoyable. The ghost was a total sweetheart; I really liked her a lot. And, well, my fuzzy tank. <3 Those two stood out to me most, but everyone was great!

I was a bit confused why towards the end everyone on my team was doing 1dmg to monsters; but using multihit attacks properly made those battles go smoothly enough. Bosses, like I said, I spent with a mostly dead party and Mr. Werewolf tanking everything. I'm sure I had something set up strange to make things happen that way, but it worked for me ahaha~

I lied, there was one other tiny complaint that is likely more a sign of my lack of skill; but man, the first enemies, those wasps, were really hard to beat without any upgrades. I had to sneak past them, fight some flowers and fairies, and then go back and school them. Maybe that was intentional lol

Is ... ugh I forget her real name... the nun the Queen that keeps being mentioned in Grumpy Knight? haha

Well, that turned into a ramble.
Overall, that was a fun game! I'm glad I played it.

Physeter

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Wow, this is like half of the forum members were playing this game. And why not? Its absolutely fun to play! Almost every point I wanted to write is already written here. I only can say, I'm looking forward to you balancing that mod system.

Oh, and actually a bug:

When I'm in the wood in the map previous of The Fang and I want to go to The Fang-map, I'm asked, if I'm ready. I answered "No". Then took two steps backwards. There I was asked again, if I'm ready. "No" again. And backwards again for two steps. The question again, "No" again and then the game froze. I had to restart. Though I might be the only one walking backwards with two magic mods for Robin, which blasted Wolfie down with 1 shot. :D

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh, and actually a bug:

When I'm in the wood in the map previous of The Fang and I want to go to The Fang-map, I'm asked, if I'm ready. I answered "No". Then took two steps backwards. There I was asked again, if I'm ready. "No" again. And backwards again for two steps. The question again, "No" again and then the game froze. I had to restart. Though I might be the only one walking backwards with two magic mods for Robin, which blasted Wolfie down with 1 shot. :D
I encountered this glitch too. My best guess was that there was a move route set that should have made the player move a space back when you said no, but the event moved a space back instead. So the player touch event was moving behind you and when you walked back, it triggered again. Might have been something else, but that was what seemed most likely.

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had not noticed new comments. WHY HAD I NOT NOTICED NEW COMMENTS ><

Anyway, happy to hear you liked it! ;A; Yeah, the'res prpobs tons of issues that are shaky, but ehy, the agme was...our second? and the first was a friggin puzzle game. So yes, stuff was a bit shaky XD

And this killed me

I'm sorry Mr. Werewolf, but I can see why you have so many fangirls, you fluffy armoured force of howling destruction. <3
Also DARN I thought I fixed the yes/no ****ty bug for the re-release! >< So much stuff that keeps slipping away unnoticed.

Lord Halo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Holy crap i did not see that coming excellent ending, however the gameplay felt slightly lacking but great story I have never felt excited for an indy game since i ran across this title.

Baddibu

[This Space for Sale]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Edit: wrong topic  :o

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Religion

Dark Devil
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That was really enjoyable. Really good characters. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz