darthbirdy3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! It's me again with more Chrono Engine ABS questions. It seems like people aren't super fond of helping with this plugin due to its complexity, so I am sorry to bother. Would there be a way to make an ABS enemy change to a dead sprite once you kill them? By default, the event fades out and erases upon death.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use an EventSpawner to spawn "UnitGraves",..
Im sorry i dont know Chrono Engine ABS ,but it seems that its about having battles on Map..
(In SRPG tactikal battlesystem we use also mapbattle, and i made "UnitGraves" with an Eventspawner )
I didnt made any Plugin for "UnitGraves" yet, but basicly its about storing the position of events in variables and to Spawn a Dead Unit CharSprite on the same position where a Unit dies..
(i did that with eventing in Common Events only)
Sry that i cant give you a Step by Step advice for this, and I am not sure if my Solution fits in a " Chrono Engine ABS " but i guess it could work..

Edit
You can look into the Common Events of one of my tutorial Demos, to find out how my solution works
(signature spoiler)
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-13_213812.png

Todays Lesson: Tiles are a pain to make xD
The game is not even 2% complete, but i just wanted to release something for funsies. :)
It's on my google drive.
It would be awesome if i could get a couple ideas and the like!
So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it passed by and the lightning warning got lifted, leading to an awesome time sliding and swimming. Hopefully we get to go to the arcade tonight. The one we're planning on has a restaurant built in with AWESOME food. Not to mention how big the arcade itself is!
image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StShiner