- Sep 5, 2016
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
DEADLY SHUTTER (REMASTERED)
Himeko and Kujiro are both students that go to one of Japan's top universities. The pair has been romantically involved with each other for five years, and, as part of the celebration of their anniversary together, they booked a reservation at a restaurant in Tokyo.
The day of their anniversary, they decided to walk through a nearby forest that Kujiro knew quite well. It was meant to be a romantic walk that just so happened to also kill time until their reservation was ready. However, an eerie-looking house appeared out of literally nowhere. They were confused at first, but, Kujiro wanted to explore. Himeko was initially against the idea, but, eventually acquiesced.
That was the biggest mistake of their lives...
Menus Screen (Basic)
Guest Bedroom, very eerie.
Solve what has happened to this haunted mansion.
Introduction to our story.
In-depth character development.
Customized controls for comfort.
The strange and weird title screen.
- Seach through the abandon mansion and find out its terrible secrets.
- A dark and disturbing story.
- A unique battle system inspired by the Fatal Frame (AKA Project Zero) series.
- A J-Horror inspired game.
- Amazing music by ChainL!nkz and Aaron Krogh.
- Atmospheric ambiance by TECMO, KOEI.
Credits are given in-game.