Debug Battle Add-on

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Introduction

This is part of YEA - Battle Engine, one of my favorite systems in it is the debug controls. This script contains only those controls. You can read more about it in the comments section of the code, which explains which controls do what.

This script should work with almost every system, and to install it just paste it above main and below all your other scripts.

I hope people can make some use out of it.  

Screenshots & Demo

Not needed.

Credits

Yanfly.

Commercial

To read the rights of what the author expects go here.

Script

Dropbox

Last edited by a moderator:

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interesting. I can see how this could be very helpful, but I myself tend to use Yanfly in near every one of my projects, so I dont really need this script. But good job on giving people options. That is always a good thing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?
I've been having a rough couple of months and as such let down some friends of mine in the RPG Maker community. I still need time to get back to my normal self, but it's nice to be back, to read articles, and to design again (albeit at a slow pace). Hope to give updates on Kid Crescent soon.
Friendly reminder that you don't have to be able to do absolutely everything. It's okay to scale back features or assets if things are too much - especially if you're the only one working on the game! And you can always add things in later. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jitomaynez