Kirri

Imagining Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My Goal is to finish the second chapter of my game and if possible the third chapter so I can introduce this new character I've been hiding in my basement full of ideas. :kaojoy:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
XD Thanks, but no, I don't do the voice acting....All my friends do!~
However the art is me, to pixel-sprites to non-pixel character portraits, I'm pretty good..:wub
I will consider these changes to the game.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Actually been making progress on ACT II for Rebellion of Gilfer's Bay! It'll be ready for recording in January! I also received more lines for ACT I today, yay~

For the One Map Challenge side-project I am creating, I just fixed an error I overlooked (and it provides me an open slot for an event I desperately need for the end of the game!) I hope to get this game out early next year.

empresskiova

Untitled Project1
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
More progress after stalling a bit:

Gameplay:
Road to Rodei 3+4 are done.
Playtesting found a few eventing errors, so those have mostly been corrected.

Under the hood:
All player skills have been set up!

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've been sick so minimal progress this week. I used my fitful hours of consciousness to get the database set up for my next project though.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@bgillisp No worries! I saw how steady you are in your making. You'll end up to the finish line.

Alll right... got anim bases but looking forward to make my ITCH page logo now.
That and finishing cats heads and Lettership works.

Biestmann

Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I pushed a large-scale update for my project >yesterday< and couldn't be any happier. The highlight of course was the implementation of the artworks of the final three party members.

There is more art to come, but these were the most important pieces to include. With many improvements having been made as of this update, I can again focus on implementing the final difficulty setting of the game towards the conclusion of development.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Made a nebulae to hold my Itch logo and took picture at home of one of my old door art to incorporate it.

Judge/played 6 games for a jam.

Hope finishing to show something in here before January.

cthulhusquid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Finish the Unholy Temple location in the Cube Trail, my only game with a published demo. Maybe get a working demo published of my post apocalyptic game, The Wastes, if I'm really lucky. The Wastes has at least 4 hours of gameplay already, but I need to find a good point to cut it off for the demo and tie up loose ends.
Well, I'm fast on the approach to failing with that. Maybe if I work really hard the next few days I can get my goal done, but that's assuming I have inspiration and stop getting distracted. Wish me luck!

Hyouryuu-Na

Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*Fix annoying cutscene issues
*Make the enemy A.I as flexible as possible.
*Event all doors on the first floor so the player can at least walk around... empty rooms XD
*Finish the game for upto the first floor.
Well I guess this is all I'm going to do for these few days that are left :") Fortunately that's not too much work.

watermark

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So after around 50 hours of work, I finally finished my owl game: Owlcraft! I've met my goal for December definitely.

I honestly hadn't expected to work on this for so long, but as you folks know sometimes a project can get out of hand once the passion fired up.

It all started when they announced the make some owl game challenge at RMN, and then after poking around my random plug-in library, I thought...hey...I can probably make a RTS with this! So I did. I mean it's a VERY SIMPLE RTS. Really more of a proof of concept than a game, but I'm glad how it turned out. Give a try. Just click on the link in my signature.

Hyouryuu-Na

Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update:
1. Made all the doors functional.
2. Fixed cutscene issues
3.Enemy AI has been imprved. But it doesn't seem to return to original position after chasing the player :/
4. Everything upto 1st floor is completed.
So basically, my goal has been reached. Yey

Lihinel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Finished implementing loading and saving builds, so I guess, mission accomplished.
Battle system is getting an Overhaul, (MHA pun intended) so thats gonna be the goal for the next couple of month.
Not sure if I am gonna post in january or february goals and progress, but I'll be back late march, if everything works out. (That, or I'll be posting really minor things, not sure yet.)

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Taking a short break(few days to a week) to do a game jam.
It's nice to do new stuff once in a while but not have to dedicate months/years to it.

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Worked on judjing and alll my incoming Itch stuff so... Happy New Year see you in January 2020 tread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems to me that I'm too lazy to make new MZ plugins with my full time job, so I'm porting my easy, simple and small MV plugins instead.
I hope I can port 1-2 such plugins per day, but this will be hard for me :)
just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ
I think it is absolutely adorable how Korone says "Eekum Bokum" and the fact she seems so amused by it. :LZSproud:

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
Hi, I was only a silent reader for years, finally I decided to create an account. Greetings all. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sergo