Deebs' Zelda, Monster, and other fine resources

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Some great edits by Deebs.

Feel free to use these in your games with credit to Deebs, commercial or non-commercial.

Zelda stuff and resized horses are my favs.

First thing on the table- some cats in different colours with some new poses/animations. I mostly made these so I could have stray cats sleeping on top of crates and stuff in alley ways. You can use them however you'd like, though. Maybe sleeping in front of someone's fireplace, I don't know. They SHOULD work with Battle Engine Melody's extended movement (diagonal movement and different sprites for running), but they wouldn't work in battle (the lower sprites aren't battle poses).

Cats

It's been awhile since I first sprited these so I can't remember if I used any resources besides Enterbrain's original sprites while making these. I'm fairly sure I made them from scratch, though. If something looks like it was taken from somewhere/something that'd already been made let me know and I'll credit accordingly. I may do something like this for dogs in the future.
Monsters

Add !$ in front of the filename of the sprites to use.

Orge

Dragon

Werewolf

Cockatrice

Mimic

Legend of Zelda

Link

Zelda

Goron

Zora

Zelda Portrait

Link Portrait

Windowskin

Horses

Resized RTP horses

Trees

Last edited by a moderator:

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ugh. SO. MANY. GOOD. SPRITES. GrandmaDeb I'm gonna need ya to slow down. So many good stuff to download, I can't keep up!

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What caught my eye was the cats! I already have some ideas in mind for how to use them.

Quick question though... I've been wondering just what is the preferred format for crediting someone? Somehow in the game itself(game over credits or something like that) or just in a text document included with the game files?

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just to be safe, I do both.

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there an 8D kaduki dog like the cat?

CharRedBaron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
This is nice I love the zelda sprites!!!

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
GrandmaDeb, what are Deebs' terms of use for commercial games? This is something that gets asked a lot, so it would be helpful to have in the top post. :)

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Just as I was looking for those, because the original thread by Deebs was without pictures, you already have them here, neat and tidy. Thanks, Deb!

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
they have cats here!? Awesome : D! 

but granny...in the tree spoiler ...two link of them don't work...they seem broken ;_; !

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Two imageshack images escaped my back-up plans!

Happily I had one and google stil was able to find the other. If the first tree is not good quality, we will need to find someone who downloaded

"deebschipsettree2.png"

which is the image I am missing.

SkyeRise

Friendly neighborhood fox
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for this!

We will be using the mimic in our game project :D

shayoko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
awesome stuff! i love artists they can create anything! :D if only someone would make a massive amoutn of monster/ demon girls so games could be way mroe diverse in that area!

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just found this thread.. Gorgeous cats :D  

Edeias

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Very cool things! But, I have one question: How can I download the graphics without the green background?

I really, really want to use this sprites, but with this green background, it doesnt work.
By the way, can someone tell me, why some ressources have a green background and some not?

UBCS_Karl

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Haha! I like the bats.

Quexp

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE: Scratch that. I didn't notice I was in a VX/ACE board. Great job to Deebs though! :)

@GrandmaDeb - May I edit the Legend of Zelda sheet to put the clothes on another character? I would like to use it for an entry in the Harold's Last Stand game jam.

EDIT: removed link since learning we're not allowed to post game jams without approval

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson