Panda_Artist

Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone.

I have a request for a certain kind of snippet

BUT, I was wondering if it was possible to have an add on that would do the following:

1. On a skill that attacks all enemies (and exclusively all enemies), to make it so it damages every enemy battler at the same time instead of one by one like in the default battle system?

Any help would be appreciated

Waifus69

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use Yanfly's Action Sequences to achieve that.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Technically impossible.

The way how to damage all enemies is literally iterating it one by one by using a loop.
When there is no process between the damage done, it will look like damage to all enemy battlers at the same time, except you want to insert something after the damage is done, which I'm suspecting that is something you have in mind.

Next question:
What are you actually planning to do?

Panda_Artist

Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Maybe what I am asking is technically impossible or maybe i'm not explaining myself well enough. Please leave it for now, I will try to find a way around this before asking again,

Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One 3-day jam and a Game Awards... this month is moving... \o/
Maker-ing has been being the best thing that happened to me this year so far. it is so good to rescue some old skills fo creativity and the people I have met are really incredible. I love my coffelanders and tocudos buddies. Maybe one day I will reach other countries folks too. S2
Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jefigeb851