Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I am searching for 2 default settings, so far unsuccessfully, in the free VS plugins

First the actor battler layout. I want the arrangement of the battlers to be different from the default.

Second: I want 'show weapon' to be false as the battler sprites will eventually have their own weapons.

Could someone please point me to where I can find these?

Thank you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Second: I want 'show weapon' to be false as the battler sprites will eventually have their own weapons.
In the system 2 tab of the database, you can set the image for any weapon motion to "none", that would disable the weapon image on regular motions.

Reactions: Kes

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Andar Thanks. That would explain why I couldn't find it in the plugins.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First the actor battler layout. I want the arrangement of the battlers to be different from the default.
I'm sure you can find this in either the Core Engine or the Battle Core (I presume the latter). You can also find an SV battle position plugin that came with MZ in the dlc\Basic Resources folder.

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
SV battle position plugin somehow clashes with VS in the latest MZ version. But there are settings for battler positions in the Battle Core.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm sure you can find this in either the Core Engine or the Battle Core (I presume the latter).

But there are settings for battler positions in the Battle Core.

I, too, am fairly certain that the settings will be in the Battle Core, but as I said in my OP, I can't find them and was asking for more precise help.

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
I, too, am fairly certain that the settings will be in the Battle Core, but as I said in my OP, I can't find them and was asking for more precise help.
JS: Home Position in Actor Battler Settings.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To be fair...it comes right up on Google :wink::stickytongue:

Has screenshots and explanations and everything.

Good luck@

Reactions: Kes

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!
1670381555475.png
Meet the Kernel. You encounter him in cyberspace. He's important!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edujandro